Advance Your Career at Liberty Mutual Insurance- A Fortune 100 Company!
Under general direction, conducts moderate to high complexity analysis. Provides technical and analytical assessments of issues facing the business. Identifies trends and issues following pre-defined business processes. Queries data to conduct ad hoc analyses of metrics. Analyzes results to quantify the competitive performance of the business. May utilize more advanced statistical techniques to solve business problems.
- Conducts moderate to high complexity analysis under general direction, for a business unit/function.
- Identifies trends and issues following pre-defined business processes. Provides technical and analytical assessments of issues facing the business and presents findings to key stakeholders.
- Queries data to conduct ad hoc analyses of metrics.
- Analyzes results to quantify the competitive performance of the business.
- Develop and own a suite of capacity models and optimizers. Partner with stakeholders to jointly align on the design and trade-offs within the models. Bring the models into production, pivoting the business away from current state processes and mindsets.
- Develops, maintains and applies sophisticated statistical models, analytical insights, queuing analysis and advanced simulation tools to prescribe value optimized long-term and short-terms capacity and claims routing decisions to the operation.
- Serves as point person for moderate to high complexity projects.
- Serves as team member on moderate complexity projects and may lead own work stream.
- Actively shares job knowledge with less experienced analysts.
- May be assigned to mentor a new hire, depending on experience.
Bachelor’s Degree in related field or equivalent training required. Master’s degree in Industrial Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or other quantitative field; Ph.D. helpful given quantitative work overseen. Advanced knowledge of data sources, tools, statistical principles and methodologies, and techniques. Advanced proficiency in Excel (VBA, macros, scripts, formulas, data visualization, etc.), PowerPoint, and statistical software packages (SAS, Emblem). Expert knowledge of advanced optimization and simulation techniques required. Must have good planning, analytical, decision-making and communication skills. Solid understanding of business to improve business outcomes.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it’s our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We’re dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
- Quality Assurance
- Business Development
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1