Job Description Summary
The Coca-Cola Company is looking for a Senior Analyst to analyze, interpret, and create meaningful visualizations of data. As part of the North America Digital Services team, you will enable their partners to make decision with connected data solutions and establish metrics that drive business outcomes. The Senior Analyst will be part of a team that uses data to tell a story and visually organize information to better identify future growth opportunities in the market. They are looking for someone who is passionate about turning large volumes of data into simple business insights. You are comfortable learning quickly and connecting the dots between different data types and sources and explain the essential insights to business users, minimize complexity, and focus on results. This position requires a high-energy, motivated individual with strong visualization skills, analytical skills, and excellent communication skills. A team-player attitude is crucial, valuing collaboration, curiosity, purpose, and diversity which are part of the culture and critical to success.
What You’ll Do
- You will be a part of the Platform Service Digital Services Analytics Implementation team enabling data analytics, insights and visualizations for the North America Operating Unit (NAOU).
- You will work directly with Data and Analytics Leads, Product Managers, and OU business partners.
- You will analyze and action against multiple data sources (both proprietary and syndicated sources).
- Become a super-user of dashboards, datasets, and models created and published by data developers and engineers.
- You will support data products and projects in delivering new analytics visualization solutions, acting as a Subject Matter Expert for client needs, assisting with testing and user stories to ensure they deliver quality data and insights for the clients.
- Conduct business and data analysis in order to assess performance and guide strategy, ensuring that data plays a disciplined role in building insights and capabilities for overall assessment and planning.
- You will extract additional value of analytics by serving as an advocate of data and insights to empower and drive adoption of self-service analytics in partnership of system-wide capabilities.
Qualifications & Requirements
- Minimum (3 years +) experience + Bachelor’s degree in business or associated field
- Experience with various types of tools used for analytic visualizations such as Tableau, Looker, PowerBI, etc.
- Ability to generate simple insights from complex data
- A passion to learn/develop and bring in emerging trends/technology that drive further insight value
- Demonstrated ability to sift through data, perform analysis, identify critical information, and develop solution options is essential
- Experience in working with agile methodology and teams
- Practice with internal and third-party data such as Nielsen, marketplace, execution, volume and revenue
- Experience manipulating large datasets and generating insights using SQL, Alteryx, and Google Analytics
- Visualization expertise in Power BI is preferred
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1