Advance your career at Liberty Mutual – A Fortune 100 Company!
In USCM Marketing Analytics, we use data driven solutions to support Liberty Mutual’s growth goals and make business decisions. The Marketing Optimization team focuses on customer segmentation to increase new business policies and bring value to our customers.
In this role, you will collaborate closely with a team of data scientists, analysts, and marketing tactic teams. You will work with large internal and external data to build both traditional and machine learning models to target prospective and existing customers for various marketing tactics. You will build Media Mix models to quantify the effectiveness and contribution of marketing tactics. You will influence the business decision of where to spend our marketing dollars and through which marketing channels to grow our business.
This level reflects solid knowledge of predictive analytics techniques, while continuing to learn how to apply techniques to business issues.
- Develop new and updated Media Mix models to quantify marketing tactics’ contributions
- Collaborate closely with Direct Mail team to build advanced customer segmentation models, including traditional statistical models and machine learning models
- Collect and prepare internal and external data and perform exploratory data analysis
- Support and optimize the implementation and testing of new and in-production predictive models
- Develop analyses to measure the performance, effect, and value of models
- Perform other ad hoc analysis to provide marketing related solutions
- Digital & lm.com Routing
- Experience in predictive analytics including real-world experience in model validation, testing and deployment.
- Demonstrated proficiency in R, Python, or other statistical analysis tools, required
- Experience processing data using SQL or other data management tools.
- Adept at framing business questions and practices in analytic terms, and translating business requirements into corresponding datasets, analyses, models, reports, and presentations to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience communicating technical results to both technical and non-technical users using effective story telling techniques and visualizations
- Ability to perform high-level work both independently and collaboratively
- Competencies typically acquired through a Ph.D. degree (in Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Actuarial Science or other scientific field of study) and no professional experience, a Master’s degree (scientific field of study) and 1 year of relevant experience or may be acquired through a Bachelor’s degree(scientific field of study) and 3+ years of relevant experience.
We value your hard work, integrity and commitment to positive change. In return for your service, it’s our privilege to offer you benefits and rewards that support your life and well-being. To learn more about our benefit offerings please visit: https://LMI.co/Benefits
At Liberty Mutual, we give motivated, accomplished professionals the opportunity to help us redefine what insurance means; to work for a global leader with a deep sense of humanity and a focus on improving and protecting everyday lives. We create an inspired, collaborative environment, where people can take ownership of their work; push breakthrough ideas; and feel confident that their contributions will be valued and their growth championed.
We’re dedicated to doing the right thing for our employees, because we know that their fulfillment and success leads us to great places. Life. Happiness. Innovation. Impact. Advancement. Whatever their pursuit, talented people find their path at Liberty Mutual.
- General Business
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1