The Senior Associate of Data Science and Analysis role will require experience in managing the full analytical and optimization lifecycle, from business development to final delivery, connecting optimization metrics to the strategic intent of campaigns and underlying business objectives.
Main Duties And Responsibilities
- Identifies approach and key deliverables across performance marketing & analysis offering to meet client marketing and business challenges
- Works with clients and internal stakeholders to understand business objectives, define data strategy needs, develop project scope for performance marketing and analytics programs, and determine measurement strategies and reporting/communication protocols
- Acts as a problem solver to performance marketing challenges across paid (online display, social, etc.) and owned media (email, website, etc.).
- Develops and implements standard digital analytics tools, including Adobe Analytics and Google Analytics, to monitor marketing programs and tests, facilitating rapid rollout decisions and identifying new test opportunities
- Drive engagements with clients to define, design, deliver and enable technology and business optimization solutions.
- Proactively identifies conversion breakdowns on client’s sites by analyzing clickstream data and purchase funnel metrics; develop and test new methodologies, technologies, or approaches to find potential conversion improvement opportunities.
- Leads conversion rate optimization programs, including identifying, evaluating and prioritizing optimizations, for increasing conversion rates and revenue generated from digital marketing efforts.
- Guides the development of reporting/scorecards to monitor the health of the client’s business and to share business insights with internal marketing, product development, sales, and finance stakeholders.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience with digital channels and integrated marketing including demonstrable expertise with digital marketing and analytics technologies, social media analytics, marketing intelligence systems, conversion rate optimization platforms, ad serving platforms, web analytics systems and data management platforms
- Bachelor’s Degree required preferably in Business Administration, Interactive Marketing, Strategic Marketing, Product Development, Information Management
- Passionate about insight, driven by analytics, with an obsession for getting under the skin of a business (the numbers) and understanding how it works and makes money
- Experience marketing technology vendors such as Google, Adobe, Salesforce
- Experience in performance marketing campaign development and optimization, including but not limited to: display marketing campaigns, social media, digital design/user experience, search (SEO and SEM), mobile applications, content management, and digital analytics.
- Strong team player
- Advanced PPT and Excel skills required (additional experience in SQL is a plus)
- Dynamic, driven, hands-on style
- Highly effective written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation, influencing and negotiation skills
- Tact, diplomacy, maturity in relating and interacting with people at all levels
Publicis Sapient is a digital transformation partner helping established organizations get to their future, digitally-enabled state, both in the way they work and the way they serve their customers. They help unlock value through a start-up mindset and modern methods, fusing strategy, consulting and customer experience with agile engineering and problem-solving creativity. As digital pioneers with 20,000 people and 53 offices around the globe, their experience spanning technology, data sciences, consulting and customer obsession – combined with their culture of curiosity and relentlessness – enables them to accelerate their clients’ businesses through designing the products and services their customers truly value. Publicis Sapient is the digital business transformation hub of Publicis Groupe. For more information, visit publicissapient.com.
As part of their dedication to an inclusive and diverse workforce, Publicis Sapient is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity without regard for race, color, national origin, ethnicity, gender, protected veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, or religion. They are also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in their job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact them at firstname.lastname@example.org or you may call them at +1-617-621-0200.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1