Do you have a passion for technology, innovation and problem solving? Are you curious about how to turn billions of events and signals into meaningful nuggets of information that not only give you insights into the present but also help predict the future? Are you interested in automation and innovation? If so, come join the skilled team of engineers that are a catalyzing force behind Next Generation Analytics solutions at Nike.
Job Duties And Responsibilities
- Create automation pipelines to develop the infrastructure for analytics platform
- Design and implement complex solution to support analytics platform
- Improve logging and monitoring for our platform
- Ensuring the platform is security and privacy compliance
- Lead other admins and platform engineers through design and implementation decisions to achieve balance between strategic design and tactical needs.
- Promoting DevOps best practice across the engineering community
- Research and deploy new tools and frameworks to develop a sustainable big data platform
- Work in a collaborative environment that rewards innovation, problem solving and leadership
- Implement full DevOps culture of Build, Test automation with continuous integration and deployment
- BS/MS in computer science/engineering or equivalent work experience
- 5 or more years in Unix systems engineering with experience in Red Hat Linux, Centos or Ubuntu.
- 3 or more years in AWS including VPC, EC2, EBS, S3, RDS, SQS, Cloud Formation, Lambda
- Networking: Working knowledge of TCP/IP networking, SMTP, HTTP and HTTPS, load-balancers (ELB, HAProxy), NGINX and high availability architecture.
- DevOps Automation: Experience with DevOps – Orchestration/Configuration Management and CI/CD tools (Jenkins, CircleCI, Atlantis, Puppet, Jenkins, Terraform, Serverless, etc.).
- Programming skills: Experience in implementing API using Python, Java or Scala
- Version Control: Working experience with one or more version control platforms (Bitbucket, Git).
- Security: Experience implementing role-based security, including AD integration, security policies, and auditing in a Linux/Hadoop/AWS environment.
- Monitoring: Hands on experience with monitoring tools such as AWS CloudWatch, Nagios or Splunk.
- Backup/Recovery: Experience with the design and implementation of big data backup / recovery solutions.
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00436619
- Apparel & Fashion
- Consumer Goods
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1