Do you have a passion for digital technology, innovation and problem solving? Are you curious about how to turn billions of events and signals into meaningful information that not only provides insights into the present but also help predict the future? Are you interested in applying Data Streaming and Big Data Technology along with Machine Learning to help deliver personalized experiences? If so, come join the talented team of engineers that are a driving force behind data engineering solutions at Nike.
We Would Love To Hear From Candidates Who Embody The Same
These are the characteristics that we strive for in our own work.
- Desire to work collaboratively with your teammates to come up with the best solution to a problem
- Demonstrated experience and ability to deliver results on multiple projects in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Excellent problem-solving and interpersonal communication skills
- Deep desire to learn and share knowledge with others
- MS/BS in Computer Science, or related technical discipline
- 5+ years of industry experience, 3+ years of relevant big data experience
- Excellent programming experience, Scala preferred
- Experience working with Big Data streaming services such as Kinesis, Kafka, etc.
- Experience working with NoSQL data stores such as HBase, DynamoDB, etc.
- Experience building domain-driven Microservices
- Experience provisioning RESTful API’s to enable real-time data consumption
- Experience in Python or Java
- Experience working with Hadoop and Big Data processing frameworks (Spark, Hive, Nifi, Spark-Streaming, Flink, AWS Lambda etc.)
- Experience with SQL and SQL Analytical functions
- Experience participating in key business, architectural and technical decisions
- Experience designing, estimating and executing for complex software projects
- Experience providing guidance and mentoring fellow engineers
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
Job ID: 00436483
- Apparel & Fashion
- Staffing & Recruiting
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1