What you’ll be doing…
- Candidate will be expected to be hands-on Leading Technical Agile teams on Enterprise Data-Centric solutions.
- Candidate will lead architecture, design, troubleshooting, and tuning (both SW and HW) on Microservices and Bigdata framework to current industry standards.
- Ensure Development support to achieve Design compliance.
- Own and delivery of Micro services-based Server Architecture design with high-performance capabilities.
- Set and drive the transformation of current solutions to leverage using AI, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, and related technologies.
- Execute with Strong analytical and problem-solving skills in a self-driven motivated manner while working in a team and/or independently as required.
- Summarize complex technical subjects to senior management and developers with excellent communication skills – both written and verbal.
You’ll Need To Have
What they’re looking for…
- Bachelor’s degree or four or more years of work experience.
- Six or more years of relevant work experience.
- Four or more years of experience with Enterprise Architecture Design and Data domain practices, patterns, and standards, with general knowledge of the other EA domains.
- Five or more years of experience with Performance tuning and troubleshooting SW and HW bottlenecks.
- Six or more years of experience in Data architecture including but not limited to Data Governance, Data Modeling (Data Vault, Dimensional, and Normal Form) and database design (RDBMS, NoSQL, Hadoop), Data Classification, Data Integration, Enterprise Data, and Metadata Management, Data Warehousing, Business Intelligence, Data Analysis, and Data Security.
Even Better If You Have
- A Degree.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering or relevant discipline.
- MicroServerr Architecture design.
- SCRUM/Agile application development lifecycle practices.
- Java Stack – Web Microservices Design with REST-based API, JSON in Java. Node.js, Angular, React Js.
- Big data – Hadoop, Spark, Hive, HBase, Elastic, Kafka, Zookeeper.
- DB: PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL, MSSQL and NoSQL.
- DevOps: Docker, SonarQube, Ant, Jenkins, Ansible, Gradle, Maven, VMWare, New Relic, PiWick, iMonit.
- Experience working with Git, Jira, Agile methodologies, modeling tools, profiling tools, and JMeter.
When you join Verizon…
You’ll have the power to go beyond – doing the work that’s transforming how people, businesses and things connect with each other. Not only do they provide the fastest and most reliable network for their customers, but they were first to 5G – a quantum leap in connectivity. Their connected solutions are making communities stronger and enabling energy efficiency. Here, you’ll have the ability to make an impact and create positive change. Whether you think in code, words, pictures or numbers, join their team of the best and brightest. They offer great pay, amazing benefits and the opportunity to learn and grow in every role. Together they’ll go far.
Equal Employment Opportunity
They’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer – and celebrate their employees’ differences, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, and Veteran status. Different makes them better.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1