This is an opportunity for a Senior Business Analyst to grow their skillset and career by gaining direct and hands-on experience of the interplay between scope, architecture, delivery management, and governance that is required in order to make successful delivery happen.
What You’ll Do
- Build collaborative relationships with senior stakeholders across the business, operational, and delivery areas as a ‘trusted advisor’.
- Build collaborative and close relationships with Enterprise Architects and Delivery Managers within the group, to ensure alignment across scope, architecture, governance, and plans in all initiatives you work on.
- Facilitate and drive senior stakeholders to succinctly define and baseline the overall scope for strategic initiatives, ensuring alignment with business case, architectural and operational objectives.
- Work with architects and commercial teams to define and negotiate the functionality to be delivered by third party suppliers, in commercial agreements.
- Lead and provide structure to the end-to-end analysis, scoping, and planning approach and ways of working for complex programs.
What You’ll Bring
This role will have high visibility within Sky: you will be working with all parts of the organization as you co-ordinate end-to-end scoping and analysis activities for Sky’s most exciting new launches.
It is a challenging role, and the successful candidate will need to be self-motivated and resilient.
- Importantly, you will have pragmatic results- and delivery-oriented mindset, with experience co-ordinating technology and operational analysis on cross-enterprise initiatives, ideally in the telecommunications domain but this domain experience is not essential.
- They’d love you to be a brilliant communicator and listener, who is able to translate messages and simplify and summarise problems in a straightforward and succinct manner.
- You will have vision, drive, diplomacy, and the ability to make things happen in an environment of ambiguity, complexity, and multiple stakeholders, being able to influence others without direct authority.
- They need you to be an amazing facilitator who is able to resolve tension and increase collaboration towards shared goals in any situation, and who is able to build effective relationships with a range of individuals at all levels in the organization.
- You will be comfortable in quickly grasping and managing ideas in both familiar and unfamiliar domains, and you will be able to use your business acumen and understanding of Sky’s strategic objectives to prioritize and shape these ideas to start forming delivery scope.
- Finally, they want you to be excited by delivery: someone who is keen to hone and improve their existing skills providing analysis to support the delivery of software, network, and operational change at scale, both within an organization and through third parties
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Their great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where You’ll Work
Depending on your preference, they can base this role in their Head Office in Osterley, West London, or their Watermark office in Livingston, Scotland. Some travel to other locations throughout the UK, Germany, and Italy may be required from time to time.
Their Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk fromSyonLane train station. Or you can hop on one of their free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town, and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters, and showers.
On-campus you’ll find six subsidized restaurants and a Waitrose. You can keep in shape at their subsidized gym, catch the latest shows and movies at our cinema, get your car washed, and even get pampered at their beauty salon.
Recognized as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, they’re working hard to ensure they’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means they don’t just look at your CV. They’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. They also know that everyone has a life outside work, so they’re happy to support you as much as they can with flexible shift patterns.
And they’ll do everything they can to support you during your application. If you need them to make any adjustments to their recruitment process, speak to their recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. They can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with them, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, they’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, they might have to withdraw the offer.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1