Primary functions include :
- Maintaining the MedAssets Avega Cost Accounting System on a monthly basis. This includes reconciling all revenues and expenses to monthly Financial Statements. In addition, this individual will need to maintain all statistics and files that maintain the Service Line Reporting requirements of the Organization.
- Performs complex data analysis in support of Ad-hoc and standing management or customer requests.
- Works directly with clients and project and business leaders to identify analytical requirements.
- Developing analytics to support data driven decisions made by Senior Leaders, collaborate with other team members in data extraction and report development, and effectively communicate complex financial and operational information.
- The Senior Business Data Analyst will also manage a direct line of communication designed to support the COO/SEVP with ad hoc financial and operational data requests.
- Other functions may include assisting in the development of business planning pro-formas, designing analytical reporting tools and improving departmental reporting methods.
- Senior Business Data Analyst will train and mentor less experienced Business Data Analysts on the team as necessary for future transitions of responsibility.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1