Strategy & Transformation has a critical role to play in defining and delivering BT’s strategic vision and ambition. They help define their future strategy and ensure they have what is in the place to achieve it. The mission of the Data & AI Solutions team (DAIS) is to radically and safely unlock the external value of data and AI assets across the BT Group by ideating, incubating, and industrializing new data and AI-led propositions. DAIS will deliver net new revenue streams built on foundations of having group-wide consolidated data assets and technology platforms, and by working closely with their main R&D center at Adastral Park and with 3rd party technology, academic and other partners.
This high-profile role is critical for the growth of its Data Insights business. Working with one of the richest and most exciting datasets in the UK from BT and EE on aggregated and anonymized population movement, profiles and preferences. You will be responsible for new business sales into the Government and Transport sector Big Data Insight services.
The individual will be responsible for managing internal and external channel partners to identify, develop, and close sales through sustained prospecting and activity. They will be able to develop strong internal relationships delivering solutions to meet customer demands and requirements. He/she will have a clearly defined sales methodology and will be required to create and present a credible sales plan. Keeping up to date with market developments and customer insight will be needed in order to contribute to the wider Sales strategy.
They will need to work closely with their AI & Data Science and Product teams to propose new and innovative solutions to meet and exceed client needs and develop industry partnerships as part of the go-to-market process.
You’ll Have The Following Responsibilities
- To manage internal and external partners to over-achieve against set sales targets in respect of Data Insight solutions
- Work with channel partners to create and execute against sales plan informed by market trends and opportunities
- To coach and develop channel partners to effectively sell new and existing products.
- Retain and build excellent sales channels into the Transport and Government sectors
- To provide the specialist support to our BT Enterprise Sales teams as a channel to market
- Fully understand their customer’s business, buying, and decision-making process, as well as developing effective relationships with senior leadership in the accounts
- Provide accurate detailed monthly and quarterly forecast and ensure sales pipeline information is kept up to date
- Maintain a high awareness and knowledge of the Government and Transport market, including industry, competitors and internal activities to ensure that all business opportunities are identified, considered and implemented appropriately
- Work with their Data Scientists define, scope, and build client insight services that meet client’s needs.
- Set up commercial relationships with new business partners
You’ll Have The Following Skills & Experience
They are looking for someone with experience in managing Enterprise sales channel partnerships, with a focus on Insights-based data solutions. Relevant experience in channel management of SaaS and/or Cloud products and services in the government and transport sectors would be desirable. Knowledge of location-based insights and services would be advantageous. You’ll be driven and entrepreneurial, with a passion for developing insight-led data roadmaps and solutions. You will be a team player, who is comfortable using their initiative in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment and has the leadership qualities to inspire those around them.
- 8+ years managing Enterprise sales channel partnerships
- Able to build and maintain the B2B partnership sales pipeline to overachieve vs target.
- Able to coach and develop partners to effectively sell new and existing products.
- Able to triage leads through this partnership forum
- Experience in consultative selling of bespoke insight-based data solutions
- Experience selling B2B complex SaaS and Cloud product and services
- Extensive knowledge of the transport and Local / Central Government marketplace desirable
- A track record of delivering solid results and exceeding sales targets
- A great eye for market trends, spotting these early, examples of where you have done this in the past would be great
- Know how to devise commercial strategies and build business plans for new products
- Have experience of negotiating and agreeing on large commercial contracts
- Draw on outstanding communication skills, strong commercial acumen, and a consultative approach to selling.
- Familiarity with the data and insight industry and focus on articulating the valuable insight can have on an organizations business
car/cash allowance, private healthcare, competitive bonus structure, 25 days AL, life assurance, and many more!
BT has a key role in British society, fostering change, and leading technology innovation. From delivering the Olympics to supporting the emergency services to investing more in research than any other UK technology company, they take pride in everything they do – and in the people who work here.
They’re now a global company operating at the forefront of the information age, employing 90,000 people in 180 countries. And they’re on a mission. Guided by their core values of Personal, Simple, and Brilliant their goal is to help customers, communities and businesses overcome barriers and release their potential.
So, if you’re interested in the power of potential, why not join them today and release yours? You can read more here about what it’s like to work at BT
How To Apply
It’s easy to apply online; you just need a copy of your up-to-date CV and follow the step-by-step process. Don’t worry if you need to make changes – you’ll have the opportunity to review and edit your work on the final page. They look forward to receiving your application!
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1