ID # 1100155
Our Career Services Team is assisting a company that is actively hiring a Senior Consultant with a strong Analytical background who is responsible for the collection, analysis, compiling, and reporting of RDS subsidy drug data generated from multiple internal/external data systems in order to ensure accurate and complete reporting.
The Senior Consultant must have excellent organizational skills and have the ability to develop a deep understanding of CMS RDS program requirements and identify opportunities to increase visibility into key deliverables and reduce the risk of missing designated RDS milestone deadlines. This position will interface with internal stakeholders and data owners, company’s clients, CMS/RDS vendors, and external data auditors.
The company will sponsor this position.
To be considered for this opportunity, candidates must have
- Basic analytic skills, with a proven ability to solve logical challenges and synthesize data to develop meaningful insights
- Ability to think critically and to manage multiple requests with timely follow-through
- Self-starter with ability to work with team members or independently on multiple projects with little supervision
- Demonstrated intellectual curiosity and ability to learn quickly
- Ability to identify and diagnose data inconsistencies and anomalies
- Creative problem solver, flexible, proactive and ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Ability to work within a climate of ambiguity
- Proven experience maintaining relationships with internal/external partners to ensure effective communication
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
Experience with analytical tools such as VBA, SQL, or related applications
- Able to identify root causes of problems, and develop and implement solutions, incorporating business needs and consulting management as needed. Includes business considerations in analysis and offers direction to keep projects aligned
- Proven experience maintaining relationships with internal/external partners to ensure effective and accurate communication
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving ability
- Proven ability to complete projects independently and on time
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Deep understanding of data structures and methodologies
- Experience in Medicare Part-D or other government reporting sectors
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field – Business/Technical or related field. or a closely related STEM field with a minimum 3.2 cumulative GPA.
If you’re interested in this position, please fill out a short profile here and don’t forget to mention the job ID number # 1100155
Register at: bit.ly/2yGYO01
The Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other basis protected by federal, state, or local law.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1