If you are passionate about making a difference in the work you do and solving complex problems while contributing to helping patients on their path to better health, consider growing your career as a Data Analyst – Senior with the CVS Health Pharmacy Personalization & Strategy team!
This role will focus on helping CVS Health identify and implement a portfolio of strategies to realize value in our Pharmacy Personalization Strategy efforts and achieve its mission of helping patients on their path to better health. As a Senior Analytics Consultant, you will work with a high-energy team that is motivated by the opportunity to drive better health outcomes for our patients and realize financial results for CVS Health. We want to uncover new opportunities for our Pharmacy Personalization Strategy effort, develop innovative strategies to drive results and then operationalize these strategies across our ~10,000 pharmacies, ~1,000 Minute Clinic locations and other enterprise assets (e.g., Digital, Patient Care Medication Adherence, Service). We’re excited for this work – so we look forward to working with somebody who shares our passion and enthusiasm!
Your Typical Day Here Could Include:
– Work with technology partners and articulate how they could build a new product that will help CVS Health patients on their path to better health
– Meet with a team from a different department to brainstorm new ideas for improving the CVS patient experience
– Jump on a call with CVS pharmacists to hear about their feedback and suggestions for improving existing patient adherence programs
– Build a business case for a potential new service and present it to leadership
– Analyze a patient segment that exhibits problematic behavior and develop recommendations for addressing the issues you discover
– Measure the impact of a newly-deployed project that provides a better customer experience for CVS Health patients
– Design and execute a mini-test of a new idea to confirm or deny a hypothesis about patient adherence
This Job Might Be For You If:
– You enjoy solving complex problems. If you don’t know how to do something, you work to find the answers. You don’t get frustrated easily when something doesn’t go the way you planned.
– You can take complicated concepts and communicate them effectively to a variety of audiences. You write well. You pay attention to the details. You can articulate your thoughts eloquently.
– You enjoy working in teams with a diverse set of experiences and backgrounds. You get satisfaction from helping your teammates succeed. You listen to others’ ideas with an open mind.
– You value innovation. You are comfortable questioning the status quo. You are willing to take calculated risks. You are always looking for new ways to improve existing processes.
– You are self-motivated. You are eager to step up and take on new and exciting challenges. You take ownership of your work. You pay attention to the details. You notice that the phrase “You pay attention to the details” was used twice in this job description.
– You are passionate about working to improve the health outcomes of CVS Health patients. You recognize that transformational change in health care doesn’t happen overnight and you are committed to making a difference one step at a time.
– 2+ years of analytics experience
– 2+ years of experience with Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
– 6+ months of experience using Oracle SQL
– Previous experience in consulting, preferably in the healthcare industry
– Experience conducting analytics using Teradata SQL, and/or Tableau
Verifiable Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required. Graduate degrees strongly preferred
- Hospital & Health Care
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1