What You Will Do
You will be working with them to develop their data products, which help their business partners in analytics, marketing, finance, etc. deliver insights using the most sophisticated practices in the industry.
- Creating reports and views to help other teams identify breakthrough insights
- Partner cross-functionally with the business to understand organizational needs and propose solutions
- Collaborate with domain-experts (website, manufacturing, customer care, etc.) to understand the specifics of their domain and develop solutions for the business
- Learn everything about management by exception and build models to detect out-of-the-norm fluctuations
Hopefully, you’re like them, passionate about getting the data right and easy to consume for everyone. You are used to collaborating with the Data Community aligning your solutions to the team standards, you propose ideas process changes that add value. Since everyone’s path is different, below is a sample of what their team collectively can do.
- Strong Analytics skills with 1+ years’ experience
- Experience in Report generation (Excel, Pivot tables, Cubes, Tableau, Looker)
- Amazing visualization skills
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with business partners across the organization
- Understanding of AGILE principles, KANBAN boards
- Knowledge of SQL, Python, Databricks
Nice To Have
- Familiarity with source control (e.g. GIT, GitLab)
- Knowledge of automation and associated tools like Jenkins
Why You’ll Love Working Here
At Vistaprint, they put great importance into the wellbeing of their employees, which is why they offer perks that ensure a phenomenal work/life balance. Perks include flexible schedules, work from home capabilities, and very generous time off, including their unique sabbatical-like program, “Vistabreak”, to name a few! Here in Waltham, they offer a modern and collaborative office environment with a free on-site gym, fully stocked kitchens, and cold brew on tap.
You will be joining an incredibly hardworking international team that is committed to continuous growth:
- A highly collaborative team with diverse skill-sets to learn from
- Great feedback culture
- Working directly with cross-functional partners
- Fast, accountable, engaged and empowered teams
- The chance to join a fast-paced e-commerce company striving to become one of the most iconic data and analytics-driven businesses of their time!
As an e-commerce powerhouse, Vistaprint is a dynamic organization that maintains an exciting, entrepreneurial culture. With founder Robert Keane’s return as CEO, they’ve renewed their focus on empowering and helping small businesses. To do this, they create customer value (and delight) through accessible, cutting-edge technology. They thrive on providing opportunities for exploration, collaboration, innovation, and growth – for both their customers and their team.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Vistaprint, a Cimpress company, is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, national or ethnic origin, nationality, age, religion, citizenship, disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender presentation, legal or preferred name, marital status, pregnancy, family structure, veteran status or any other basis protected by human rights laws or regulations. This list is not exhaustive and, in fact, in many cases, they strive to do more than the law requires.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1