They’re looking for a data-savvy individual to join their Data Science team as a Data Analyst. They will help create consumer-focused research, as well as user-centric product development and growth based on their real-time along with an archive of several trillion data points. If you are interested in this topic, you may be interested in the subject of data gathering and finding effective ways to simplify and communicate with a non-technical audience.
In This Role, You Will
- Lead analytical projects to support their Product and Growth teams. Deliver quantitative results, business understanding, and strategic insights to help make better data-driven decisions.
- Support their PR team by transforming complex information analyzes into short, compelling, and easy to understand studies.
- Design, implement, and automated analysis scripts, develop and deliver your tables, charts and interactive tools to present your results.
- Work with key stakeholders across a fast-paced, collaborative environment.
a Qualified Candidate Has
- A degree in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Engineering or other quantitative disciplines
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to communicate complex technical work to a non-technical audience
- Enthusiasm and curiosity for conducting research and answering hard questions with data
- Exposure to scripting with Pandas, R, SAS or other data preparation and analysis tools
- Experience with relational databases and SQL would be an asset
- Well-funded and proven startup with large ambitions, a competitive salary, and stock options
- A dynamic and entrepreneurial team where pushing limits is everyday business
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental, vision, disability and life insurance plans
- Access to a 401k (Boston) or Retirement Savings Plan (Montreal)
- Easy commute with a paid-for public transportation or parking pass
- IATA Travel Agent Card for discounts in the travel industry
- Fully stocked kitchen with coffee/tea, beer, bagels and snacks (both healthy and not-healthy)
- Team lunches, off-site activities and much more!
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1