Walmart is looking for a Senior Data Analyst to join Conversational Commerce team to enhance their analytics infrastructure and help lead future innovation throughout the organization. In this role you will develop data models and data platform capabilities, deliver product insights and visualizations, and empower individuals through data driven decisions. This data position will report to the Senior Manager of Data Analytics and be a key team member in scaling data platform, products, and business.
What You’ll Do
- Develop enterprise scalable data models, perform data investigations and validation, and democratize data products for external systems and business.
- Perform ad-hoc analysis to investigate data quality and product performance, driving business critical insights.
- Partner with data team members to continually improve and integrate solutions
- Work with stakeholders to ensure data engagement to maximize business value and actionable insights.
- Collaborate with business and data engineering to understand non-functional requirements outside of the scope of the product roadmap(s).
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics or related fields
- 4-7 years of experience in an analytical insights, data, or consulting role
- Fluent in SQL, and strong skills in Python or other statistical tools (R, SPSS, Stata)
- Extensive experience with business intelligence tools (Looker, Tableau, Power BI)
- Strong familiarity with data modeling practices and data engineering techniques to ensure a stable reporting pipeline.
- Proven track record of cross-functional requirements gathering and scope refinement
- Ability to navigate multiple data domains and effectively communicate concepts and ideas to team and stakeholders.
- Ability to work in a dynamic entrepreneurial environment, execute across multiple priorities, and operate independently with minimal supervision
- Know how to inspire, motivate, and support a team to get things done
- Willingness to roll up your sleeves and do what’s necessary
- Work experience in ecommerce and/or conversational commerce a plus
Perks and BenefitsBeyond competitive pay, you can receive incentive awards for your performance. Other great perks include 401(k) match, stock purchase plan, paid maternity and parental leave, PTO, multiple health plans, and much more.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1