Fidelity Institutional Technology is seeking a highly motivated Senior Data Analyst/Modeler to join their Data Solutions team!
The Senior Data Analyst will provide data analysis leadership on complex data analysis projects, often across the Enterprise. You will help conduct data analysis across different projects with a diverse scope, complex business, and technical requirements in a multi-platform and highly integrated data environment.
The Expertise You Have
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a technology-related field (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, etc.) with a focus on data analysis, data structures, or data modeling ideal
- Proven track record of solving real-world problems using data.
- Understanding of different database platforms (e.g. Oracle, MySQL, Hadoop, Cloud) usages (OLTP Recordkeeping, ODS, MDM, Warehousing, and Data Lakes).
- Understanding of modeling strategies (dimensional, snowflake, relational, unstructured).
- Demonstrated experience in SQL.
- Experience with/exposure to ERD/Data Modelling tool is a plus (e.g. SAP Power Designer).
- Experience in executing projects in an Agile environment.
The Skills You Bring
- You are an experienced Data Analyst/Modeler with outstanding interpersonal and communication skills who has experience collaborating and influencing across all levels of the organization.
- Your desire and aptitude for learning new technologies to solve problems and formulate recommendations.
- Your proven track record of working in reciprocal teams to deliver high-quality data solutions in an agile environment.
- You are not afraid to challenge the legacy design and seek opportunities to design better models and better code.
- Your passion for data analysis with the ability to navigate and master complex transactional and warehouse databases.
- You love working with data and are confident in your SQL skills
- You are technically adept in learning new technologies and architectural methodologies and adapting our practices to support frequent changes in the technical environment.
- You have knowledge of NoSQL database technologies and non-relational data modeling techniques.
- You have a strong interest in playing a technical data steward role and across their business and technology partners to understand and detail their data, appropriate data usages, and helping FI derive the maximum value from its data.
- You can take a broad view of data from creation to consumption and understand how data design patterns affect data quality and the ability of users to easily consume data.
- Experience in Big Data technologies and utilities (Hadoop, Hive, Impala)
- Experience with cloud-native data warehousing and data lake solutions using Redshift or Snowflake a plus.
- Exposure to working with a Data Scientist team and knowledge of Feature Engineering a plus.
- Experience of database design through the full development lifecycle is a plus: from requirements to conceptual, logical, and physical data model design and implementation.
The Value You Deliver
- Participating in helping to build a Data-Driven Culture.
- Designing and delivering data mapping specifications for large reporting platforms.
- Completing research to identify effective data designs, new tools, and methodologies for data analysis.
- Collaborating with DBAs, architects, and subject area owners to create scalable data models.
- Gathering and incorporating feedback from Product Owners, Data Architects, and Data Engineers to aid in the design of the product.
- Guiding engineers in the best approach to assembling large, complex data sets that meet functional / non-functional business requirements.
- Being candid and honest in all discussions to ensure the best outcomes.
- Write and maintain business rules using SQL logic.
- Driving innovation and experimentation within the data organization.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1