Dropbox is a leading global collaboration platform that’s transforming the way people work together, from the smallest business to the largest enterprise. With more than 700 million registered users across more than 180 countries, their mission is to design a more enlightened way of working. From headquarters in San Francisco to eight dedicated Studios and a worldwide team of employees who choose where they work best, the Virtual First approach is leading the way into the future of work.
Sales and Channel teams share Dropbox Business with companies around the world, helping them understand the power Dropbox has to offer teams at scale. The Sales Strategy team develops insights to assess business performance, and leads initiatives to identify new sources of growth. They work closely with senior sales leaders to develop shared goals, and do the planning and execution necessary to make those goals a reality.
They’re looking for a senior analyst to enable sales and channel leadership to use data and insights to understand and run their business. They’ll look to you to work with Dropboxers across sales, channel, marketing, data engineering, financial planning, and IT systems to produce insights from Dropbox’s complex data environment and drive impact for Dropbox. In turn, you will be a key thought partner in making strategic data-driven decisions about marketing.
- Act as an embedded analytics partner for the Global Sales & Channel team, enabling leadership to understand and run their business
- Ensure your numbers are air-tight by performing individual quality control, checking with relevant data owners, and cross-referencing findings against secondary sources
- Consolidate dashboards across the team and help to drive interpretation, socialization and adoption of operational sales reports
- Partner and support the Sales Operations team especially in their processing of multi-product data
- Surface analytical insights: proactively investigate root causes of aberrant data, and identify opportunities for optimization
- 4+ years experience with complex data analysis, visualization, and dashboards as part of full-time work, college coursework, personal projects, internships, or research
- Experience writing SQL queries, especially with Salesforce data
- Able to proactively engage with business stakeholders and experience presenting data and insights to senior leadership
- Working experience with Tableau or other relevant data visualization software (Power BI, etc.).
- Knowledge of probability and statistics. Applied experience in experimentation design, A/B testing and/or probabilistic modeling a plus.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Math, Statistics, Engineering, Economics, Business, or related discipline
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1