Direct recruiters from this company will be at the Accelerate AI Career Expo.
Register for free: http://bit.ly/2MGFntn
Submit Resume To: https://share.hsforms.com/1XnFwfJRKR6Gs71Qp_oiUsQ13zdw
Course Hero is scaling! Help them build a world where every student graduates, confident and prepared, through innovative applications of data science and analytics.
Are you their dynamic Senior SEO Data Analyst? You will help drive one of their biggest channels for website traffic and revenue as they are tackling SEO at scale: 100M+ indexed pages, 1B+ pageviews/year, 100M+ users/year, and they’re an Alexa top ~200 US site. You will analyze and derive insights from millions of data points from various SEO tools to inform critical SEO strategies—improving their site structure, ranking, and crawlabilty to drive growth for the business.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact!
- Work with SEO Strategists and Data Scientists to understand SEO best practices and propose strategic ideas and turn them into validated product initiatives for driving growth.
- Define and regularly monitor KPIs, success metrics, and other analytics to gauge SEO health and understand organic search performance.
- Set up and evaluate SEO A/B tests results and push forward next steps at a rigorous pace.
- Deliver reports and strategic insights through analysis and manual data extractions from various SEO tools and internal tracking to drive a significant change SEO strategy
- Estimate the value of different SEO improvement strategies – from changes to the site structure, internal linking, indexation, and crawlability.
- Effectively communicate findings to internal and external team members.
- Manage research, development, and delivery of analytical models to be used for strategizing, testing, and implementing SEO optimizations.
Are you their next Senior SEO Data Analyst?
- 5+ years of total analytics experience with at least 2+ years in SEO Analytics
- You are highly proficient with SQL and at least one scripting/statistical language (R, Python preferred)
- You have hands-on experience with experimentation, including design, implementation, and methodologies (e.g. hypothesis testing and regression analysis) for analyzing and interpreting results to stakeholders
- You have experience using industry-standard database and analytics tools
- You have proven success in utilizing analytics to provide strategic recommendations and drive concrete action.
- You have excellent communication skills, both written and oral. You are able to clearly articulate SEO ideas, strategies, and tactics to audiences with varying knowledge of SEO (novices to technical experts).
- You are comfortable functioning in spaces with high ambiguity and adapt easily to changing environments.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or Tableau
- Worked in education or e-commerce domain
- Experience with big data tools such as Hadoop, Spark, Hive, and Pig
- BA/BS degree in a quantitative field, eg. Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or a related discipline.
At Course Hero, they have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. They are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty and they love to learn. Their bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
They are not the only ones that think they’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as the 245th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500 and also 2018’s One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Read up on some of their recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about them to see what it is like to work with their team.
Benefits & Perks!
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) program with match
- Education Reimbursement
- Quarterly team events and outings (Sporting Events, Escape Rooms, Go-Kart Racing, Karaoke, Bowling and much more!)
- Free lunches twice a week, on-site cafe discount, plus an endless snack and drink supply
- Onsite gym – Pacific Shores Center – Classes – Pool – Spa – Rock Wall – Massages!
- Commuter benefits, shuttle service from Redwood City, and cell-phone allowance
- 10K Local Move Program to move within 10 miles of their office!
- 16 weeks of paid leave for maternity or paternity
- 8 hours per quarter paid time for volunteering for a cause of your choice
- Front row seat to Master Educator lectures – check out videos on their LinkedIn Career Page
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1