Customer contacts with Wayfair’s over 2000 Sales and Service agents exhibit many different traits that have an impact on Wayfair’s KPIs. The Quality Analytics team plays a vital role in exploring the data we have on those factors and defining what represents a ‘Quality’ interaction, which in turn drives strategic and tactical opportunities to improve the business. We’re looking for a talented, self-motivated Senior Data Analyst to join our team. You will be part of an innovative team dedicated to developing top-notch analytical talent through problem-solving and value-creating. You will apply analytical skills and critical thinking to provide insights and recommendations to solve some of Wayfair’s most important problems.
What You Will Do
- Understand, clean, and work with data from multiple sources to conduct data analysis and build statistical models that provide meaningful conclusions
- Use tools such as SQL, Python and R
- Visualize data in Tableau, Python, or R to synthesize insights to business partners
- Work closely with business stakeholders to understand business processes and data requirements
- Quantify how a behavior present on a call effects key organizational KPIs
- Quantify how different factors interact such as how different call outcomes relate to different service locations or groups
- Develop quality scores using output from conclusions and self-derived models to drive business decisions
Who You Are
- You have at least 4+ years of experience in analytics
- You have a Masters or PhD degree in Analytics, Mathematics, Data Science, Industrial Engineering, Economics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science or other concentrations with heavy quantitative focus
- You are able to write scripts in Python, R, or other languages
- You think critically about analytical assumptions, models, and conclusions
- You are able to use SQL to consolidate data from multiple sources
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1