What You’ll Do
- Conduct a forensic investigation and take action on suspicious accounts that violate their terms of service at scale, including but not limited to spam, abuse, identity, media, etc.
- Identify new problems of policy violations on the platform and implement solutions at scale.
- Conduct studies to accumulate intelligence on identified networks of spammy or abusive actors;
- Rapidly build and launch auto-enforcement rules based on heuristics;
- Build simple heuristic rules, advanced statistical models, or machine learning models, to identify opportunities in remediating accounts with spam and abuse activities
- Maintain and improve an existing set of rules for automation and generating manual review queues;
- Work with XFN partners, to communicate findings and investigate problems.
Who You Are
If this role sounds like a great match, you probably have
- Multiple years of experience combating spam and abuse, conducting forensic analysis and investigations;
- Strong experience working with SQL on large data sets;
- Experience writing data pipelines with a programming language like R, Python and Go;
- Experience using data visualization tools (e.g, Data Studio, Zeppelin) to share ongoing insights;
- Strong communication skills to collaborate with other operations, engineering, and product teams.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1