Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. They give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! They’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
They’re on a mission to hire the very best and are committed to creating exceptional employee experiences where everyone is respected and has access to equal opportunity. They realize that new ideas can come from everywhere in the organization, and they know the next big idea could be yours!
Building on top of the data layer, the team is responsible for delivering a rationalized set of core services. They are starting with foundational elements such as Identity, Profile, Segmentation, and edge components for real-time data capture and decision, and lay the foundation for higher-level services required for our Experience Business vision. They will run and maintain high traffic, high visibility applications with immense amounts of data and solve challenging scaling problems.
What You’ll Do
- Integrate and enhance Big Data tools and frameworks required to provide requested capabilities.
- Develop and deploy critical parts of the services and deliver them to production.
- Articulate the choice towards a correct tool, technology.
- Translate high-level requirements to actionable tasks/deliverables.
- Work well in a high performing team.
What You Need To Succeed
- Hands-on experience on open source technologies Spark, Hadoop Stack, Kafka
- Proven record of delivering highly optimized code in Scala/Java
- Proven experience in working with NoSQL databases, preferably HBase and Cassandra
- Proficiency in data structures, algorithms
- Additional experience that will be a plus
- Experience with Containers, CI/CD systems like Spinnaker
- Experience with other big data tech stacks
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1