Doximity is transforming the healthcare industry. Join their mission to help every physician be more productive and provide better care for their patients. As medicine’s largest network in the United States, there’s an elevated level of responsibility in everything they do. Doximity doesn’t take that responsibility lightly and is committed to building diverse teams with an inclusive culture that can make a direct impact on the healthcare system.
One of Doximity’s core values is stretching itself. Even if you don’t check off all the boxes below you are encouraged to apply. Doximity is full of exceptional people who bring their own unique experiences to work everyday and make us all better for it!
As a senior software engineer focused on the data stack, you’ll work within cross-functional delivery teams alongside other engineers, designers, and product managers in building software to help improve healthcare.
This role can be filled in the San Francisco headquarters OR remotely in the U.S.
- You have several years of professional experience developing data processing, enrichment, transformation, and integration solutions.
- You are an expert in Python and are fluent in SQL.
- You are familiar with several data warehousing and data modeling techniques.
- You are foremost an engineer, making you passionate for high code quality, automated testing, design patterns, and other engineering best practices.
- You care deeply about the data being generated. You study the data and extract insights from it before you process it.
- You have experience training and mentoring other members of your team.
- You have led several projects, your own and others’s end-to-end. This means from idea generation to planning, execution, through delivering.
- You have worked on data projects spanning multiple teams or departments.
- You are familiar with basic software architecture principles and can design systems around architectural limitations like API’s, streaming, and data availability.
- You are user experience and product focused. You build solutions while thinking about the impact it has on the users and enhances the product.
- You are able to work within an existing data architecture finding gaps in it and enhancing it to ensure solutions are fault tolerant, scalable, and easy to iterate upon.
Here’s How You Will Make an Impact
- Evaluate and innovate on existing or proposed team systems through engineering improvements and optimizations.
- Collaborate with product managers, data analysts, and machine learning engineers leading development of pipelines and ETL tasks in order to facilitate the extraction of insights.
- Build, maintain, and scale data pipelines that empower Doximity’s products.
- Establish data architecture processes and practices that can be scheduled, automated, replicated and serve as standards for other teams to leverage.
- Work alongside others in planning and carrying out the implementation of solutions that are focused on enhancing products, leading one or two projects at any given time.
- Build the skills on your team, improving their engineering knowledge and enabling them to take on difficult projects or tasks.
Doximity is proud to offer industry-leading benefits. Some of the offerings include:
- Medical, dental, vision offerings for you and your family
- 401k with matching program
- Family building support, Childcare FSA, and parental leave
- Life, AD&D, and Disability
- Generous time off, holidays and paid company trips
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1