Data is integral to nearly everything that they do at AbleTo, and as a result the analytics team plays a key role at their company. You should be excited to work with data, have the curiosity to dive deeply into issues, and feel empowered to make a meaningful impact at a mission-driven company. Their data engineers are responsible for capturing, storing and organizing key business data assets, supporting data scientists in building algorithms used for patient identification / engagement / treatment, and supporting useful and actionable reporting for the business.
- Build and maintain large-scale batch and real-time ETL pipelines in a Google Cloud Platform architecture (BigQuery, Dataproc, Firestore etc)
- Collaborate with the larger data team to ensure the availability, integrity and confidentiality of healthcare data.
- Gather requirements for business analytics and reporting on insurance claims data, and implement Python/PySpark processes to generate and QC.
- Collaborate with data scientists and other engineers to develop new data-driven product features and deploy machine learning models.
- Design and support Data Lakes and Data Marts in GCS, BigQuery, and NoSQL (Firestore & MongoDB).
- Develop business intelligence tools to further support analytics self service offering.
- Manage the day-to-day operational data management needs
- Automate time consuming reporting and data discovery processes for internal end users
- Collaborate with client data management teams to define data transfer requirements and logistics
- Coordinate with client data teams to conduct data QC checks and communicate resolutions
Example projects include:
- Deploying a high-cost prediction model as part of their batch pipelines
- Working with pub/sub to create real-time data sets that will be used for company-wide decision making, reporting, and product launch monitoring
- Building production data quality checks
- BA in Computer Science, Mathematics, Operations Research, or other related discipline
- 3+ years work experience preferred
- 2+ years Python
- 2+ years SQL
- Self-starter with experience independently breaking down large projects into actionable steps
- Experience with commercial and/or open-source ETL tools like Airflow & Luigi is a strong plus
- Experience working on GCP and/or AWS platforms is a plus
AbleTo is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. AbleTo is an E-Verify company.
Upon the acceptance of an offer to enter into this agreement, AbleTo requires the satisfactory completion of reference and background checks and successful completion of drug testing in accordance with local, state and federal laws.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1