The Adobe Digital Video and Audio (DVA) Data Science team is seeking an experienced Data Engineer to develop and maintain a modern data architecture to further their reporting, analytics, and experimentation capabilities. In support of their DVA product suite including Premiere Pro, Premiere Rush, After Effects, Audition, and Character Animator, you will help lay the foundation for robust and reliable data-centric decision-making. You will have the opportunity to exercise creativity in problem solving by delivering inventive new solutions within our data ecosystem. They invite you to join a team of passionate data professionals to elevate their customer experiences to the next level.
What You’ll Do
- Cultivate scalable and reliable automated data pipelines containing large volumes of data
- Partner with data scientists and software engineers to gather and define data requirements, and build the necessary tooling required to ensure timely delivery of high-quality data
- Build and maintain anomaly detection systems to promptly alert stakeholders of data quality issues
- Optimize scheduled jobs and explore new solutions to increase operational efficiency
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- BS or MS in Computer Science or a related field
- 5+ years of meaningful data engineering experience
- Strong interpersonal, communication and collaboration skills
- Be disciplined and creative
- Be conversant in data science and able to effectively communicate and collaborate with data scientists on the team
- Experience with Python and SQL
- Familiarity with Hive, Hadoop, Spark, Splunk, and R is nice to have
- Experience with a data visualization framework is nice to have
At Adobe, you will be immersed in an exceptional work environment that is recognized throughout the world on Best Companies lists. You will also be surrounded by colleagues who are committed to helping each other grow through their unique Check-In approach where ongoing feedback flows freely.
If you’re looking to make an impact, Adobe’s the place for you. Discover what their employees are saying about their career experiences on the Adobe Life blog and explore the meaningful benefits we offer.
Adobe is an equal opportunity employer. They welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace regardless of race, gender, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1