You’ll be working and helping form the foundation of their company Data team, which owns data pipelines, ELT jobs, and an enterprise data warehouse. You’ll work with multiple company functions (sales, marketing, product, finance, …) to understand their data needs and increase the adoption of self-serve analytics.
- Lead and build their Enterprise Data Warehouse, ELT pipelines so that it can be used by various teams to cover their analytics needs.
- Understand how various functions of the business work, and how this is reflected in data.
- Present Analytics and Data to other teams, advocate for the high quality of data pipelines and data handling.
- Collaborate closely with the Core Analytics team around data sources, turning raw structured and unstructured data into dimensional models that are usable by the business.
- Strive to automate all of the steps of their data pipeline without sacrificing the quality of data.
- Drive team to constantly improve the quality of their data analytics code base: follow style-guide, refactor data models, implement data quality tests, increase performance, test each step of their data pipeline.
- Adopt the best engineering practices in the Data world. Drive the adoption of the DataOps mindset.
- Document data models, most common data use cases, steps of our pipeline to scale data knowledge across the org.
- Educate teams about best data practices, advocate for self-serve analytics.
- Find possibilities to dogfood DataRobot AI Platform platform on their own data.
- 3+ years of experience in the analytics space, preferably in a software engineering role.
- 2+ years leading analytics teams.
- Experience building ELT processes, data pipelines, all the way from raw data to informative and impactful dashboards.
- Great communication skills. The ability to explain complex business processes in a simple and concise way.
- Advanced knowledge of SQL and analytical databases. Understand query performance optimization, ability to get to the root cause of the problem, experience with both structured and unstructured data.
- Hands-on experience with SQL, BI tools, Python/R, APIs, JSON. Familiarity with Git, source control, command-line tools, Snowflake warehouse, DBT, dimensional modeling, Airflow.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1