The Global Advertising Partner Development team helps suppliers, agencies, marketers, authors, content creators, designers, non-endemic advertisers, and developers to scale their use of Amazon Advertising and grow their business by surfacing a diverse selection of products to millions of worldwide Amazon customers. They do this via software tools and marketing/engagement programs that enable developers (internal and external) and partners (agencies and tool providers) to better serve advertiser needs.
- Lead architecture design and implementation of next-generation business intelligence solutions
- Manage AWS resources including EC2, RDS, Redshift, Kinesis, EMR, Lambda, etc.
- Build and deliver high-quality data architecture and pipelines to support business analysts, data scientists, and customer reporting needs.
- Interface with other technology teams to extract, transform, and load data from a wide variety of data sources
- Continually improve ongoing reporting and analysis processes, automating or simplifying self-service support for customers
Impact And Career Growth
- Engage with highly confidential projects and data sets
- Work with and have high visibility to senior leadership
- Partner closely with senior-level Scientist and Economist at Amazon
- Independently own data assets to enable business adoption
If you are looking to make an impact, this is the team for you. Change the world by building, improving, and championing the product with a strong sense of ownership. Thrive in their creative, self-motivated environment with a strong customer-focused mindset. You enjoy making a strong impact on all aspects of data engineering. Take your team to the next level by driving meaningful initiatives with a leadership role in the latest data engineering technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in a quantitative/technical field (e.g. Computer Science, Statistics, Engineering)
- 5+ years of relevant experience in one of the following areas: Data engineering, database engineering, business intelligence or business analytics
- 5+ years of hands-on experience in writing complex, highly-optimized SQL queries across large data sets
- 5+ years of experience in scripting languages like Python etc.
- Demonstrated strength in data modeling, ETL development, and Data warehousing.
- Experience with AWS services including S3, Redshift, EMR, Kinesis, and RDS
- Experience with Big Data Technologies (Hadoop, Hive, Hbase, Pig, Spark, etc.)
- Experience in working and delivering end-to-end projects independently.
- Knowledge of distributed systems as it pertains to data storage and computing
- Proven success in communicating with users, other technical teams, and senior management to collect requirements, describe data modeling decisions and data engineering strategy
- Experience providing technical leadership and mentoring other engineers for best practices on data engineering
- Knowledge of software engineering best practices across the development lifecycle, including agile methodologies, coding standards, code reviews, source management, build processes, testing, and operations
- Masters in computer science, mathematics, statistics, economics, or another quantitative field
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or another legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1