What You’ll Do
- Build large-scale batch and real-time data pipelines with data processing frameworks like Scio, Storm, Spark, and the Google Cloud Platform.
- Work with Product to conceptualize and then implement new ways of understanding the interplay between user satisfaction, track performance, and artist needs.
- Help architect self-learning systems utilizing Spotify-scale data as input.
- Leverage best practices in continuous integration and delivery.
- Help drive optimization, testing, and tooling to improve data quality.
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, experts, and business partners, taking learning and leadership opportunities that will arise every single day.
- Work in cross-functional agile teams to continuously experiment, iterate, and deliver on new product objectives.
Who You Are
- Have 5+ years of experience in data engineering.
- Worked with high volume heterogeneous data, preferably with distributed systems such as Hadoop, BigTable, and Cassandra.
- Know how to write distributed data pipelines in Java or Scala.
- Knowledgeable about data modeling, data access, and data storage techniques.
- Care about agile software processes, data-driven development, reliability, and responsible experimentation.
- Understand the value of collaboration within teams.
- Care about making your team the best version of itself through mentorship and constructive accountability.
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Their platform is for everyone, and so is their workplace. The more voices they have represented and amplified in their business, the more they will all thrive, contribute, and be forward-thinking! So bring them your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in their differences that they will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when it launched in 2008. Their mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the chance to enjoy and be passionate about these creators. Everything they do is driven by their love for music and podcasting. Today, they are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 320 million users.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1