Cognizant recruiting for a Senior Data Engineer to work on a high-profile service for the healthcare customers.
The Senior Data Engineer will act as the first point of contact for the team and then capture, review, categorise and complete tickets that are necessary for the smooth running of the service. You will be expected to execute Unix shell commands following document operational processes and where necessary review, update or create and document new processes.
This is a full hands-on role with access to production systems and sensitive data sets.
What you’ll Be Doing
- Acts as the routine contact point, receiving and handling requests for support.
- Responds to a broad range of service requests for support by providing information to fulfil requests or enable resolution.
- Provides first line investigation and diagnosis and promptly allocates unresolved issues as appropriate, by following document process.
- You will assist with the development of new processes and be able to track, monitor, report, resolve or escalate issues.
- Monitors service delivery channels and collects performance data.
- Able to carry out technical briefings to staff members.
What You’ll Bring
As a Data Engineer, you will be responsible for the management and execution of tickets that are part the daily operational workload of the platform. You will work collaboratively with the service desk and the wider team to manage tickets by following agreed processes.
Requires skills are:
- Ubuntu / Unix command shell programming
- AWS Command Shell
- AWS Operations
- Good communication and written skills including experience producing technical documentation.
- Familiar with Agile ways of working
- Familiar with Splunk, Jenkins, CI/CD and release process
- Good with data processing and data warehouse concepts.
If you are interested in this role but not sure if your skills and experience are exactly what we’re looking for, please do apply, we’d love to hear from you!
Employment Type: Full time
Location: Remote (with travel when required)
Security Clearance Level: Candidates must be eligible for an SC security clearance
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1