Bose is about better sound, but better sound is just the beginning. We’re about inventing new technologies that truly benefit people and creating a culture where innovation and teamwork are highly valued. Working at Bose, you’re encouraged to question conventional thinking in the relentless quest to create products and experiences that change people’s lives. Our culture is as distinctive as our products. Join a company that operates globally, with a culture that embraces new ideas.
We have exciting Data Quality Analyst employment opportunities in our Corporate Information Systems team. The team is working to build a world class data driven organization that includes Data Governance enabling advanced analytics and Data Science across Bose. The goal is to have proactive data quality, enable certified data, provide for a searchable data catalog that includes lineage from visualizations to source systems decreasing analytics time to value.
If you have a passion for creating a data driven culture by delivering value, please consider a career at Bose!
- Design and implement end to end Data Quality strategy including a sustainable Data Quality improvement lifecycle.
- Drive decision and implementation of data quality enterprise tool across the Bose enterprise
- Participate and engage in data governance working council to assure data quality framework is being implemented and delivering value.
- Design and deliver education, training, and consulting across Bose to be an ambassador for driving data driven culture.
- Support and facilitate with business stakeholder gathering data quality requirements and implement them using the data quality framework.
- Analyze and discover data patterns and opportunities to increase the value of data by profiling data and identify data quality business rule opportunities to clean, standardize and enrich data.
- Provide data quality requirements and business rules to be implemented by data quality engineer by translating business problems into actionable data quality initiatives.
- Test and validate the business and data quality rule created in technology data quality application and assure they met business requirements.
- Develop and support data quality monitoring framework, developing data quality reporting from strategy to operation KPIs.
- Work with multiple stakeholders from data stewards, business process owners, data sciences, IT delivery team, data architects to assure high level of quality of data.
- Standardize looks and feel of all data quality report across multiple data domains.
- Identify opportunities to measure data quality by investigating existing data policies (legal, privacy and information security team).
- Develop quarterly data quality roadmap aligning with CDO and business unit strategies.
- Standardize data quality metrics and create data quality policies.
- Document data quality policies, metrics, rules in the data Governance Center Tool (Collibra).
- Support integration of Data Quality assets in Collibra to Data Quality Applications platform.
Skills, Knowledge and Experiences
- Candidate should have a minimum of 5 years of Data Quality experience and solid Data Governance framework experience.
- Solid experience in Master Data Management including customer, consumers, products, vendors and finance.
- Broad experience with multiple data quality tools
- Minimum of 2 End to End data quality implementation project
- Data Cleansing project experience including strong data analysis skills
- Strong consulting skills to collect business requirements and transform them in roadmaps and action plan
- Ability to work on matrix and manage multiple stakeholders from many divisions and functions
- Strong analytical orientation
- Ability to translate strategy into an operational plan and execute, delivering consistent value to Bose.
- Ability to understand complex data models and relationships, data lineage and transformations through multiple systems
- Knowledge as an Data Steward or Quality Analyst on data quality tools – Informatica, Trillium, AB Initio, IBM Infosphere, Trillium
- Use of data statistic to recommend plan of action to solve data issue or enrich data when improvement is needed
- Passion for Data and Governance.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge of MS Office.
- SQL and big data technologies expertise.
We’re looking forward to your application.
Bose is an equal opportunity employer that is committed to inclusion and diversity. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics. For additional information, please review: (1) the EEO is the Law Poster (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/OFCCP_EEO_Supplement_Final_JRF_QA_508c.pdf); and (2) its Supplements (http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm). Please note, the company’s pay transparency is available at http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/pdf/EO13665_PrescribedNondiscriminationPostingLanguage_JRFQA508c.pdf. Bose is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the application or employment process, please send an e-mail to Wellbeing@bose.com and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Information Technology & Services
- Computer Software
- Information Technology
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1