Requirements: Master’s degree (or foreign equivalent) in Statistics, Business Administration, Psychology, Computer Science, or a directly related field involving quantitative analysis and statistics plus two (2) years of experience in programming, manipulation, and analysis of large data sets.
Experience must include one (1) year in each of the following (experience may be gained concurrently):
- Identifying operational process improvement opportunities and driving concurrent improvements in people, process and technology
- Creating strategic roadmaps for growth or managing implementation against deadlines and milestones
- Leading the development of Big Data Analytics solutions leveraging the latest data analysis techniques (including machine learning) for large quantities of structured and unstructured data
- Managing large scale cross-functional transformation in high growth organizations
- Leading executive-level communications with multiple stakeholders regarding strategic vision alignment and project status updates
- Developing presentations using Visio and PowerPoint
- Leading cross-functional teams of engineers, data scientists, and other specialists throughout the strategic growth initiative development process
- Performing experimental design and hypothesis testing including A/B testing and multivariate testing (MVT)
- Building predictive models, using historical data to predict target markets, customer segments, messaging and spending
- Evaluating predictive models including ROI analysis and backtesting on historical data for evaluating future predictions
Will accept a Bachelor’s degree plus five (5) years of described experience.
Experience may be gained before, during, or after issuance of advanced degree.
About the company
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in their global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in their warehouses or offices throughout the world, they’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through their commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, they are confident that Wayfair is, and will be, home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. They’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate their differences, and know that their unique perspectives make them stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. They value and rely on the collective voices of their employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide them as they build a better Wayfair – and the world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why they’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. They do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or genetic information.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1