Their Data Science team are central to their global strategy. Their work enables their clients to quickly create and deploy solutions that drive innovation, optimise operations, offer insight and drive transformation. Ultimately the team are responsible for enabling their client’s competitiveness by accelerating ROI from any data science initiative with products that transform data into insight.
Operating across sectors and with a high degree independence their data scientists have helped improve performance for F1 teams, built solutions for reducing fraud in financial trading, worked with NASA medical teams, and initiated changes in California traffic laws.
They are looking for a Senior Data Scientist to join their team. You are seeking an opportunity to deliver thought leadership, to challenge and develop both your knowledge as well as their client’s data science capabilities. You will join a team of highly collaborative individuals as a senior team member and play a key role in developing their capability. You will lead client conversations, represent TIBCO at industry events and draw together their TIBCO user community. You will lead technical projects developing analytics deliverables using methods from data mining, machine learning, and statistical modeling. The role can be based in San Francisco or Seattle.
Must have a minimum of 5+ years of practical data analysis experience post-internship.
- Customer Engagement through presales support and post-sales consulting projects.
- Collaborate across stakeholder team on specific industry knowledge, analytics use cases and customer stories.
- Apply techniques such as machine learning, statistical analysis and predictive modeling to deliver business value.
- Create re-usable data models, workflows and test suites in order to streamline project delivery.
- Product; providing input into product management and engineering for product roadmap.
- Innovation; innovate in the area of application and deployment of machine learning
- Tool Kit Development; creating demos and templates.
- Technical Marketing; creating white papers, blogs and content for the TIBCO user community.
- Represent the team as a speaker or instructor in industry events and external conferences.
- 5+ years of experience in advanced data analysis and delivery of demonstrations, projects, engagements or deployed software applications. Experience with applying predictive analytics such as machine learning and optimization techniques to large, complex and disparate data sources.
- The ability to comfortably communicate with senior industry personnel, provide compelling presentations and demonstrations of analytics software, and the business value of analytics projects demonstrating domain knowledge in a key Industry such as Financial Services, Manufacturing, Energy, Telecommunications or Retail.
- A Master’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Data Science or related analytical field of study with graduate classes in statistics and data mining.
Capable of working in in a dynamic, fast paced environment.
- Readiness to travel domestically.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1