Direct recruiters from this company will be at the Accelerate AI Career Expo.
Register for free: http://bit.ly/2MGFntn
Submit Resume To: https://share.hsforms.com/1XnFwfJRKR6Gs71Qp_oiUsQ13zdw
Course Hero is scaling! Help them build a world where every student graduates, confident and prepared, through innovative applications of data science and analytics.
Are you their dynamic Senior Data Scientist? You will build statistical models, drive actionable insights, and tackle high-impact business problems. You will tell the story behind your insights – painting a picture to their cross-functional partners, explaining what the numbers are telling them, and recommending new and enhanced product features and A/B tests for implementation.
Here are some ways you’ll make an impact!
- Leverage your data science talents to help them build a world-class analytics team
- Collaborate with members of the analytics team to deliver data insights that help product owners create better business decisions and strategies
- Perform exploratory data analysis for enabling key product initiatives in semantic search, fraud analytics, spam detection, and document optimization
- Data mine heterogeneous datasets and develop a deep understanding of user journey, customer attributes, engagement with the products, and high-value growth opportunities for scaling their business across key product metrics
- Come up with quick hypotheses to diagnose and explain trends in their growth
- Design innovative A/B testing techniques and help segment millions of users
- Support Ad-hoc analysis, investigations, and propose strategic initiatives to help their functional partners achieve their goals and drive growth
Are you their next Senior Data Scientist?
- 5+ years of working in data science or analytics experience delivering data-driven insights based on statistics, probability, data mining, analysis and visualization
- Past experience in predictive and statistical modeling, and probabilistic models
- The ability to tell stories with data and help other stakeholders understand the opportunity and proposed solutions
- Proficiency in languages such as Python or R, and SQL for querying
- Degree or education in a quantitative field
- Past work experience in e-commerce or education domain
- Experience with big data tools such as Spark, Hive, or Pig is a plus
- Knowledge of Google Analytics or Tableau
At Course Hero, they have an awesome team and a truly engaging culture. They are customer-focused, collaborative, responsible, gritty and we love to learn. Their bold mission is to help students graduate confident and prepared!
They are not the only ones that think they’re onto something big. Course Hero has been recognized as the 245th Fastest Growing Company in North America on Deloitte’s 2018 Technology Fast 500 and also 2018’s One of the Best Places to Work in the Bay Area by San Francisco Business Times and Silicon Valley Business Journal. Read up on some of their recent news coverage, blog, and learn more about them to see what it is like to work with their team.
Benefits & Perks!
- Competitive salary and stock options
- Full medical coverage (medical, dental, vision)
- 401(k) program with match
- Education Reimbursement
- Quarterly team events and outings (Sporting Events, Escape Rooms, Go-Kart Racing, Karaoke, Bowling and much more!)
- Free lunches twice a week, on-site cafe discount, plus an endless snack and drink supply
- Onsite gym – Pacific Shores Center – Classes – Pool – Spa – Rock Wall – Massages!
- Commuter benefits, shuttle service from Redwood City, and cell-phone allowance
10K Local Move Program to move within 10 miles of their office!
16 weeks of paid leave for maternity or paternity
- 8 hours per quarter paid time for volunteering for a cause of your choice
- Front row seat to Master Educator lectures – check out videos on their LinkedIn Career Page
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1