As part of the Data Science team, you will work on complex problems related to their suite of identity resolution and targeting products using cutting-edge machine learning, natural language processing, and advanced statistical and clustering techniques to build models that make their way into production. Additionally, you will perform advanced analyses that supports model improvements, product enhancements, and identify and assess new opportunities to innovate and create new solutions for clients and the Tapad business. As a Tapad Data Scientist, you are an integral partner in the development of Tapad’s products. You will work with Engineers and Product Managers to deliver solutions into production, and partner with Platform Solutions, Marketing, and Sales Associates to understand client needs and identify new opportunities for Tapad and their clients.
They value transparency, open knowledge exchange, excellence, and creativity in their work. When you work with them, you matter. They ask their employees to make an impact and feel it is only right to give a lot in return. They offer every employee a 401k with matching, generous parental leave, and unlimited PTO. They believe if you’re sick, feel like you’re getting sick, or just need a personal day, you should take that time to get better. They have free lunch every Wednesday, free bagels every Friday, and a free and open hierarchy every day. They make sure their office is full of individuals who can teach and learn from one another.
Technologies We Use At Tapad
- Scala, SBT, Play!, Akka
- Scalding, Spark, Python
- Kubernetes, BigTable, BigQuery
- TypeScript, Angular, Node.js, Hapi.js, Postgres, MySql
In This Role, You Will Be Using
- Python, SQL
- Spark, SparkML, AutoML, SciKit Learn, etc.
- Google Cloud Platform (GCP)
- Use machine learning, clustering, statistical modeling, and other advanced techniques to infer device, individual, and household connections from petabyte sized probabilistic internet signals
- Employ predictive modeling, data mining, graph algorithms, and other data science techniques with the end goal of increasing our graph product’s ability to drive customer value Design experiments and integrated quality statistics to measure the impact of our models on the overall performance of our device graph
- Partner with engineers to productionalize various machine learning and clustering solutions that enhance and strengthen connections within our device graph
- Collaborate with product managers and business partners to understand client needs and help identify opportunities for Tapad and our clients
- Ph.D. in a Quantitative Discipline (e.g. Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Neuroscience, Chemistry, Engineering, etc.)
- 6+ years of experience as a Data Scientist, especially in applying Machine Learning techniques, advanced analytics, and statistical modeling
- Experience in working on large-scale, distributed system environment(s)
- Experience manipulating large data sets, using SQL, Hadoop, MapReduce, Spark, etc.
- Understanding of programming concepts and experience with programming languages, such as Python, MATLAB, R, Java, Scala or C+
- Generous PTO – no accruing necessary
- 401k matching
- On-site medical clinic (they bring the doctor in-house once per quarter, so you can make appointments at your convenience)
- Scala School (they’ll teach you!), Coursera, LinkedIn learning, peer-lead professional development, and an abundance of resources to help you stay sharp
- Unlimited snacks and beverages
- Collaboration catered lunches
- Discounts on gym memberships 😉
- Fussball, ping pong, diversity and inclusion group, book club, Tough Mudder, push-up challenges, and tons of other extra-curricular activities that will make you feel like part of the Tapad family
Tapad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and will consider all qualified applicants regardless of age, sex, race, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital or family status, disability, or any other legally protected status. Tapad does not accept resumes from unsolicited search firms nor recruiters. In no event shall fees be paid to any unsolicited search firms nor recruiters, regardless of whether the candidate is made an offer or accepts a placement at Tapad. All resumes received through any channels will be considered the sole property of Tapad.
- Marketing & Advertising
- Computer Software
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1