Medidata’s journey started in 1999 when a scientist working on his first clinical trial waded through inefficiencies and delays – and knew that technology could improve the process. Almost 20 years later, we’ve grown to be the leader in clinical technology. In 2019, we launched AcornAI to meet changing biopharma needs as companies rapidly progress to the age of precision medicine.
Built on their platform with the industry’s largest structured, standardized and growing clinical trial data repository consisting of 17,000+ trials and 4.5M patients, AcornAI is one of the largest AI companies exclusively dedicated to life sciences. Their team is composed of over 40 Ph.D./Masters statisticians, data scientists, analytical product leads, former FDA biostatisticians, and computational genomicists.
AcornAI’s delivery team is looking for individuals who will help them tackle some of the most complex questions facing the industry today using our proprietary AcornAI platform and advanced analytics. In this role, you will engage with clients throughout projects to ensure the best analytical approach, successful delivery and client satisfaction. At AcornAI, they never work alone. This role will partner heavily with all of the key stakeholder functions including Product, Data Science, Engineering, partnerships, and Biostatistics. Successful candidates will be skilled in analytical/quantitative thinking, structured communication and excited about building the next horizon of Medidata’s journey of powering smarter treatments and healthier people.
- Solve some of the most complex problems in healthcare, translating complex data into meaningful insights
- Design, develop and validate statistical models for novel medical applications. Areas of team focus include Medical and Commercial analytics
- Provide support functions around model-building, including data cleaning and code review
- Ability to understand and peer review complex, multivariable statistical models and data analytics solutions using machine learning algorithms
- Ability to work independently on complex and diverse issues and propose solutions
- Productionalize developed methods and code for integration with existing/new products
- Work directly with our team comprised of the brightest minds in technology, research, and mathematics as well as senior interfaces from leading life sciences companies across the globe
- Ability to translate business challenges into data pipelines & model framework, owning and driving successful projects
- Strong verbal and written communication; collaborative focus
- Fluency in statistical tools and programming languages that allow you to be self-sufficient in handling data (R, Python, SQL)
- Ability to apply Machine Learning techniques (classification, regressions, feature selection, etc.)
Your Education & Experience:
- Ph.D. or Masters in Math, Statistics, Computer Science, Physics, Bioinformatics or another quantitative field with a strong foundation in statistical methodology
- 3-4+ years of experience with statistical analysis in a healthcare related field
- Experience with large healthcare datasets, Machine Learning techniques (classification, regressions, feature selection, etc.)
- Experience using Git version control
Medidata is making a real difference in the lives of patients everywhere by accelerating critical drug and medical device development, enabling life-saving drugs and medical devices to get to market faster. Their products sit at the convergence of the Technology and Life Sciences industries, one of the most exciting areas for global innovation. Nine of the top 10 best-selling drugs in 2017 were developed on the Medidata platform.
Medidata’s solutions have powered over 14,000 clinical trials giving us the largest collection of clinical trial data in the world. With this asset, they pioneer innovative, advanced applications and intelligent data analytics, bringing an unmatched level of quality and efficiency to clinical trials enabling treatments to reach waiting patients sooner.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1