Would helping The LEGO Group to evolve on the data science journey to discover deeper insights, get better predictions, or generate key recommendations sound interesting to you?
Bring your data science expertise to the table and help shape the way LEGO uses Data Science to provide key actions to the wider business.
- Data exploration be able to construct useful and actionable metrics, organize data incl. wrangling, and ensure the quality and rigour of input data into models.
- Mathematical modelling Apply advanced models that explain robustly relationships in data, both historical and forward-looking. Identify the pros and cons of different alternatives and make decisions based on business questions.
- Maintenance Supervise and challenge design and implementation of error handling and testing of analytics code.
- End-to-end ownership of projects Responsible for taking a loosely formed brief and delivering value to internal partners.
Play your part in their team succeeding
Data Science is all about using scientific methods in a data-driven fashion to tackle business problems. This will help transform the clock-speed of the organization by enabling insights in near real-time so that the lead-time to action is as short as entirely possible. Advanced Analytics provides the LEGO Group with the ability to perform Data Science whenever and wherever it is required.
Do you have what it takes?
- BSc or MSc degree in big data, data science, computer science, computer engineering, statistics, mathematics or equivalent quantitative discipline
- 5+ years of experience.
- Track record in completing data science projects from end to end
- Experience with the Hadoop, Hive, Spark, Python, RStudio, Shiny
- Expertise in many data science areas, including practical implementation of Machine Learning models
- Experience with working in agile environments (e.g. SCRUM teams)
Join the global LEGO® family
Children are their role models. Their curiosity, creativity, and imagination inspire everything they do. They strive to create a diverse, dynamic and inclusive culture of play at the LEGO Group, where everyone feels safe, valued, and they belong.
The LEGO Group is proud to be an equal opportunity and an affirmative action employer. They are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.
They support their employees in being there for the moments that matter in life and celebrate families of all kinds, the loved ones that make them who they are. Being part of the LEGO Group also means taking part in their annual Play Day, playing a part in building a sustainable future and continuing our mission to “inspire and develop the builders of tomorrow.”
Build your career brick by brick at The LEGO Group.
“Working with such a cross-functional team to support delivering amazing shopper experiences for their entire fan base means a continuously changing, dynamic work environment and ability to see a real impact in how they bring LEGO values to life every day”
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1