They are looking for entrepreneurial Data Scientists who can help continue to capture and retain unique visitors to their site from online search and social media platforms.
What You’ll Do
- Analyze data, and design and implement data science or machine learning solutions
- Aid the engineers who will implement your solutions in production
- Communicate solutions to both a technical and a lay audience. E.g., what is it, how does it solve the problem, why is it reasonable, what could go wrong
- Estimate the long-term conversion rate of each of hundreds of millions of keywords, combinations of demographics, and other forms of targeting
- Analyze searches entered online and site activity to find new keywords and negative keywords
- For any given monthly spend target and measure of efficiency (e.g., CPL, ROI), estimate the efficiency metric which will result in the target spend.
- Measure the impact of television and radio advertising on online advertising
Who You Are
- You have owned Data Science for an organization
- Experience working with datasets, and a strong interest in deep data analysis – with a desire to investigate large amounts of data and generate insights
- Practical Experience in Python or R
- Deep understanding of numbers with strong business sense
- Understanding of the following principles:
- Time Series
- Classification Algorithms
- Recommender Systems
- Feature Engineering
- Data Manipulation & Cleaning
- Advanced Degree (or relevant experience) in one of the following: Statistics, Computer Science (ideally with a focus on machine learning) or any quantitative field which makes use of advanced statistical or machine learning techniques
At CarGurus, they invest in their people’s professional growth with everything from learning and development programs to tuition reimbursement. Want to work on projects that expand your skillset without sacrificing your work/life balance? You got it. They also strive to provide perks and benefits that employees actually care about like free lunch, commuter subsidies, and more. That includes equity in the company—our way of showing that they want you here for the long haul.
They work hard every day to build the world’s most trusted and transparent automotive marketplace, but trust and transparency don’t just apply to their consumers. They extend to their talent, too. They aim to create a workplace where everyone feels they can bring the ultimate expression of themselves and their potential—where you don’t just fit, you thrive. They don’t discriminate based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1