Tripadvisor is the largest travel site in the world. They get millions of unique visitors on a monthly basis. To make that possible and to provide the best possible experience to their users, they rely on great employees. Data Scientists are massively important in defining and refining their strategies.
They are seeking an exceptional, independent, data-driven individual to join their data science team in the Hotels division. You will be working in a fast-paced environment where you’ll collaborate with a multidisciplinary team of smart people including data scientists, analysts, software engineers, and product managers. You’ll be encouraged to take ownership of your projects and to find new opportunities and problems where machine learning could be applied to improve the business. As a Senior Data Scientist, you will apply your modeling skills to a wide variety of problems such as Recommender systems, Ranking algorithms, Search Engine Marketing and Facebook advertising. You will deploy your solutions online and be able to observe the impact of your work in real-time as you help the company grow.
- Ph.D. or Masters in Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or related field (Ph.D. preferred).
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong background in machine learning and statistics
- A solid foundation on data structures and algorithms
- Proficiency in Python for numerical/statistical programming (our group relies heavily on Numpy/Pandas/Scikit-learn)
- Ability to write complex SQL queries
- Experience with Natural Language Processing
- Experience with big data technologies, such as Hive and Spark
- Minimum 2 years of industry experience for PhDs, 4 years for Masters.
- Deep learning
- Experience with online business
- Proficiency in PySpark
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1