Agoda is a Booking Holdings (BKNG) company, the world’s leading provider of brands that help people book great experiences through technology. They have the dynamism and short chain of command of a startup and the capital to make things happen. What’s stopping you from getting in touch?
They move fast – why wait for ages to see your ideas go live? Work on tough challenges, safe in the knowledge that you are surrounded by people as smart as you are (if not smarter!) to help solve them. And while they’re on the subject, Agoda employs over 5,000 professionals from 70 nationalities in locations around the globe: It’s an incredible technical creative melting pot.
Technology is not just what they do – it’s at the heart of who they are. They put cutting-edge technology in your hands so you can help them change the way people run their lives. They want you to come here so they can get there – and get your career going places, too.
Maintaining this growth requires an incredible amount of data, a superior IT infrastructure, and world-class talent to bring it all together.
Your Role Is To
- Crack their business problems and come up with deployable machine learning models
- Interface with business to make sure they are asking the right questions
- Sift through their data and find them some gems
- Be a world-class hands-on deploy master
Charm Them With
- An earned stripes in coding, in data handling, in statistics and in machine learning (5 years of working or research experience is a must)
- A good balance between theory and practice and a strong desire to learn and keep up with the latest technologies (an academic quantitative degree, preferably a Ph.D., earns more points)
- Hands-on experiences and a good understanding of various machine learning algorithms (e.g. Gradient Boosting, Random Forest, SVM, Deep Neural Networks, RNN, CNN, Transformer, etc.)
- Good knowledge of what’s “Under the hood” of statistical methods
- The ability and experiences to guide juniors
- Coding, coding, coding (Python, Java, C++, Scala, R, …)
- Project experience with NLP models is a bonus point (e.g. word embedding, seq2seq model, text generation, reading comprehension, etc)
- Some extra points on SQL, NLP, image processing, recommendation system, business acumen, blog writing,
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1