Desired Skills and Experience
Requirements (skills / experiences) for the role:
They are seeking leaders who have completed or will soon complete an MS in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or a closely related field. You must have expertise with Python including Pandas, NumPy, and Scikit-learn, and in-depth knowledge of advanced machine learning methods including convolutional neural networks. You must have demonstrated abilities to manage multiple priorities well along with strong written and verbal communication skills. You must have demonstrated the ability to guide more junior team members.
If you are a good fit for the Data Scientist- Masters position, you will have:
- Shown leadership in applying and scaling Analytic techniques to deliver actionable insights from data (in academics or in the industry)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to influence others to take action
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple priorities
- Good social skills, self-motivated, dynamic and can-do attitude
- Strong enthusiasm and curiosity about the intersection of business and technology
- (Preferred) Experience in disrupting current business practices in CPG or related industries to help to craft new go-to-market models.
- Preferred Experience with Analytical Tools/Applications including:
- Scientific Computing: R, Python, C++, Java, Scala,
- High-Performance Parallel and Distributing Computing
- Deep Learning frameworks: Keras, Tensorflow
- Data Visualization
- Data Management Systems
- Deep Learning frameworks: TensorFlow, PyTorch Keras
Just so you know:
They are committed to providing equal opportunities in employment. They value diversity and do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, marital status, citizenship, HIV/AIDS status or any other legally protected factor.
Immigration sponsorship is not available for this position, except in rare situations based on Procter & Gamble’s sole discretion. Applicants for U.S. based positions are eligible to work in the U.S. without the need for current or future sponsorship. They do not sponsor for permanent residency. Any exceptions are based on the Company’s specific business needs at the time and place of recruitment as well as the particular qualifications of the individual.
Procter & Gamble participates in e-verify as required by law.
Qualified individuals will not be disadvantaged based on being unemployed.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1