Want to do the best work of your life? With 24 million customers in 7 countries, make your mark at Europe’s leading media and entertainment brand. A workplace where you can proudly be yourself; their people make Sky a truly exciting and inclusive place to work.
Data science is at the heart of decision making in Sky and drives a majority of decisions across marketing, customer interactions, and customer services at Sky. They are scaling up their data science practice to transform how they manage customers across all life cycles for both experience profitability. They have built and successfully deployed intelligence into Sky and are already delivering realizable value into the business.
What You’ll Do
- Responsible for developing and driving actionable customer intelligence from their core data assets using advanced analytics
- Develop advanced analytics algorithms exploiting our rich data assets including viewing behaviors and content engagement on multiple platforms (linear, on-demand, streaming, etc), online engagement with Sky digital (apps, website), customer service interactions, service quality, and performance information and customer metrics
- Engage with key stakeholders (marketing, retention, service, finance) to understand business objectives and support these objectives through the best use of advanced analytics approaches
- Contributing to identifying the best analytical techniques, developing the solution, creating a framework for testing the solution and measuring the incremental value to the business from the solution
- Engage with their technology teams and data engineers to build compliant, efficient and scalable solutions for managing customer treatments at Sky
- Leading projects with 1-2 team members, planning tasks and delegating appropriately
What You’ll Bring
- Programming for modeling and/or data analysis e.g. Python, R, Tensorflow (essential)
- Experience using SQL for data extraction, feature development, etc. (essential)
- Experience creating machine learning pipelines including raw data, features, model building and testing (essential)
- Expertise in at least two advanced analytical areas including Forecasting, Predictive Modelling, Optimisation, Unsupervised Learning or NLP
- Experience building and deploying advanced analytics solutions at a large scale (preferably B2C) cloud environment
- Ability to quickly understand a business objective, problem-solving to create an analytical solution and stakeholder communication is essential
- Commercial knowledge and applications of data science to drive commercial value is a must – everything they do drives value into the business
There’s a reason people can’t stop talking about #LifeAtSky. Their great range of rewards really are something special, here are just a few:
- Sky Q, for the TV you love all in one place
- A generous pension package
- Private healthcare
- Discounted mobile and broadband
Where you’ll work:
Their Osterley campus is a 10-minute walk from Syon Lane train station. Or you can hop on one of their free shuttle buses that run to and from Osterley, Chiswick Park, Gunnersbury, Acton Town, and Ealing Broadway tube stations. There’s also plenty of parking, bike shelters, and showers.
Recognized as an ‘Inclusive Top 50 Employer’ and a ‘Times Top 50 Employer for Women’, they’re working hard to ensure they’re a truly inclusive place to work. This means they don’t just look at your CV. They’re more focused on who you are and the potential you’ll bring to Sky. They also know that everyone has a life outside work
- So they’re happy to support you as much as they can with flexible shift patterns.
And they’ll do everything they can to support you during your application. If you need them to make any adjustments to their recruitment process, speak to their recruitment team who will be happy to support you.
Apply now to build an amazing career and be part of a brilliant team. They can’t wait to hear from you.
To find out more about working with them, search #LifeAtSky on social media. A job you love to talk about.
Just so you know: if your application is successful, they’ll ask you to complete a criminal record check. And depending on the role you have applied for and the nature of any convictions you may have, they might have to withdraw the offer.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1