NIKE USA, Inc. Boston, MA.
- Develop new sophisticated algorithms and improve existing approaches based on statistical/econometric methods, machine learning techniques and big data solutions.
- Forecast consumer demand and determine optimal level of investment in various stages of the supply chain.
- Identify and apply methods to acquire, explore, cleanse, and fuse data from different sources.
- Design, write, own and maintain production grade analytics code to support forecasting and optimization models.
- Review and ensure code quality of peers.
- Assess business requirements and constraints to make trade-off recommendations between speed and accuracy of alternative solution approaches.
- Contribute to building, scoring, deploying, monitoring, updating and promoting Nike’s central forecasting platform.
- Facilitate the planning, scheduling and value measurement of the work to meet timeline targets and success criteria.
- Support the adoption of analytic products through effective storytelling and collaboration with key partners.
- Participate in a continuous learning environment within the advanced analytics community through persistent development of new skills, sharing of knowledge through mentorships and contributions to the open source community.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1