Changing the world through digital experiences is what Adobe’s all about. They give everyone—from emerging artists to global brands—everything they need to design and deliver exceptional digital experiences! They’re passionate about empowering people to create beautiful and powerful images, videos, and apps, and transform how companies interact with customers across every screen.
The Adobe 3D & Interactive team is seeking an experienced data science professional to drive the culture of data-driven decision-making. At Adobe 3D&I, they make and market a suite of software products that enable creative professionals to unleash their creativity in 3D and populate the metaverse. As a Data Scientist, you will work with Product, Marketing and Engineering to build the data ecosystem and discover insights. Adding business context to the data insights will allow you to craft compelling narratives that drive decision making. You will have a direct impact on the 3D&I business and product decisions!
What You’ll Do:
- Work across the 3D&I organization and partners to uncover insights and guide business decisions
- Collaborate with 3D&I leadership to define and implement the right metrics to track business and product performance
- Regularly monitor and contextualize reports to build a consistent narrative and insights
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- 5+ years of professional experience in data science/analytics
- BS or MS degree in an analytical field: statistics, applied mathematics, computer science, engineering, economics, etc.
- Strong proficiency in querying and manipulating large datasets using SQL-like languages (Hive, Spark, Presto, Databricks)
- Experience designing and analyzing A/B/n experiments, using appropriate statistical techniques to mitigate bias and interpret statistical significance
- Familiarity with descriptive and inferential statistics (e.g. t-test, chi-square, ANOVA, correlation, regression, etc.) to understand usage behaviors and generate hypotheses
- Experience creating data visualizations and storytelling to effectively communicate analysis results to both technical and non-technical audiences (preferably Tableau or PowerBI)
- Experience with data science workflows in Databricks, Jupyter, Python, Git
- Excellent communication, relationship skills, and a strong standout colleague
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1