Are you passionate about leveraging large volumes of data sets to draw deep insights designed to improve business strategies and customer experience with marketing programs to drive impact?
If yes, then IDEAs (Insights Data Engineering and Analytics) group is looking for a Senior Data Scientist to leverage the power of data, the skill of analysis, the science of learning to empower stakeholders with insights on growth levers.
The team plays a key role in providing data and analytics for Microsoft 365 Security customer solution area and covers areas inclusive of: Cyber Threat Detection and Response, Advanced Threat Detection (threat hunting, intelligence, incident response), Vulnerability Detection and Response, Remediation, Data protection and governance and Device, Application management
- Conduct data analyses deliver insights and learnings on marketing and engineering initiatives / programs (BI) for all customer segments based on usage.
- Define, generate, and monitor KPI metrics for different Security solutions that leverage cloud solutions from Microsoft and 3P clouds
- Automate reporting and provide exploration capability for reporting users
- Partner with multiple marketing and engineering teams to explore data, design learning plan, and conduct analyses
- Present insights and learnings to key stakeholders / executives, drive actions and impact
- Provide thought leadership on modern workplace marketing based on insights / learning from analyses
- 4+ years experience working on very large data sets of sparse high dimensional data and experience in pre-processing and analyzing such data using Sql or scripting languages to gain actionable insights
- 4+ years of experience in processing and building visualizations using reporting tools (such as Power BI)
- 1+ years experience working with any of the following: Cybersecurity, Cyber Threat Detection and Response, Advanced Threat Detection (threat hunting, intelligence, incident response), Vulnerability Detection and Response, Remediation, Data protection and governance and Device, Application management.
- Strong skills in statistics/machine learning languages and packages such as Python, R, Azure ML
- Passionate about cybersecurity, with a firm understanding of the problem space or passionate about applying your skillset to new domain areas such as cybersecurity
- An independent self-starter who likes to take ownership and independently seeks out new challenges
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, particularly the ability to synthesize complex issues/scenarios into easy-to-understand concepts, solid experience in presenting findings to an executive audience
- Attention to detail with self-discipline and a drive for results
- Demonstrated ability to work in ambiguous situations and across organizational boundaries
- Masters or PhD degree in statistics, data science, applied mathematics, computer science, econometrics or a related field, or equivalent alternative education, skills, and/or practical equivalent experience
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1