Senior Data Scientist
$150,000 – $170,000 base salary + equity + full benefits
One of our key clients in Boston, MA is an exciting tech startup that focuses on Natural Language Processing to create great user experience with their “rocket ship” product! Their top priority is bringing on an experienced Data Scientist to help grow their expanding team.
THE ROLE – Senior Data Scientist
- Architect, develop and implement models and algorithms that will improve the design, manufacture and monitor their newest NLP product through machine learning.
- Design systems that will help analyze any missed patterns for alerts, insights, trend analytics and quant signals to name a few.
- Administer technical leadership through best practices, conducting experiments, and collaborating with both the head of their Israel Data Science team and engineers.
- Collaboration with senior management and founders to implement and deploy scalable solutions.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Strong technical experience and ability to work independently without direction.
- Deep knowledge of machine learning, statistics, natural language processing or related field.
- Expertise in Python, R, or other OpenSource language.
- Experience working with SQL, Spark, Hadoop, Hive for large data sets and distributed computing.
- Experience with deep learning frameworks like TensorFlow, Theano, Keras is a big plus!
- Advanced degree from a STEM field.
- Experience communicating as liaison between data team and senior management.
- Results oriented and motivated to get your hands on messy data!
A competitive base salary of $150,000-$170,000 + bonus + benefits. Options are available.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1