- Utilizes statistical modeling to make predictions about future outcomes and in multiple scenarios Evangelizes new ideas technologies solutions to gain acceptance from a wide range of audiences.
- Interprets and applies data in the most complex analyses, and explains findings to business audiences to improve products and processes.
- Sets the vision for manipulation and analysis of large and complex data sets.
- Leads the development and execution of statistical and mathematical analyses to support business decisions enterprise-wide or for multiple business functions. Analyses have substantial impact on business operations or outcomes
- Documents projects including business objectives, data gathering and processing, leading approaches, final algorithm, detailed set of results and analytical metrics.
- Leads the design and development of new and/or complex algorithms and statistical predictive models and determines analytical approaches and modeling techniques to evaluate scenarios and potential future outcomes.
- Implements activities that impact the critical directions of the organization. Typically assigned to the most critical and strategic complex high risk undertakings.
- Determines leading edge technical business approaches and or develops major new technical tools.
- Interacts with internal and external peers and management to develop unprecedented solutions that affect several areas.
- Guides and mentors a wide range of audiences. Provides guidance regarding analytical approach and iteration of algorithms.
An Equal Opportunity Employer, including disability/veterans
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1