We are searching for a strategic Senior Data Scientist to develop and manage data-centered projects. In keeping with this overarching aim, the Data Scientist will be required to outline work requirements, assign tasks to junior staff, and manage deliverables with clients. You should also harness your mastery of Data Science to consult on various aspects of these projects. To succeed as a senior data scientist, you should use data to inform and ultimately promote the company’s expansion. Top-notch senior data scientists will assume a prominent role in developing junior staff.
Work Location: Boston, MA
Duration: Permanent role
- Formulating, suggesting, and managing data-driven projects which are geared at furthering the businesses’ interests.
- Junior data scientists collate and clean data from various entities for later use.
- Delegating tasks to Junior Data Scientists to realize the successful completion of projects.
- Monitoring the performance of Junior Data Scientists and providing them with practical guidance as needed.
- Selecting and employing advanced statistical procedures to obtain actionable insights.
- Cross-validating models to ensure their generalizability.
- Producing and disseminating non-technical reports detailing each project’s successes and limitations.
- Suggesting ways in which insights obtained might be used to inform business strategies.
- Staying informed about developments in Data Science and adjacent fields ensures that outputs are always relevant.
- Advanced degree in data science, statistics, computer science, or similar.
- Extensive experience as a data scientist.
- Proficiency in Python and SQL.
- Competent in machine learning principles and techniques.
- Demonstrable history of devising and overseeing data-centered projects.
- Project management experience is a must
- Ability to relay insights in layman’s terms, such that these can be used to inform business decisions.
- Outstanding supervision and mentorship abilities.
- Capacity to foster a healthy, stimulating work environment that frequently harnesses teamwork.
- Compliance with prevailing ethical standards.
Thank you!FocusKPI Hiring TeamFounded in 2010, FocusKPI, Inc. (FocusKPI) is a data science and technology firm specializing in predictive analytics practice and methodologies. FocusKPI is a US company headquartered in Silicon Valley, California.
NOTICE: Please be aware of fraudulent emails regarding job postings, job offers and fake checks. FocusKPI’s recruiting team will strictly reach out via @focuskpi.com email domain. If you have received fraudulent emails now or in the past, please report it toThe domain @focuskpijobs.com is fraudulent and not related to FocusKPI. Please do not not reply or communicate to anyone with @focuskpijobs.com.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Senior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1