Spotify is seeking a Senior Data Scientist to build advanced marketing analytics solutions. You’ll play a key role in expanding Spotify’s marketing measurement abilities. The role reports into the Marketing Analytics team lead and there will be significant cross-functional collaboration. In addition, you’ll have the opportunity to leverage Spotify’s world-class user data infrastructure and collaborate with a global community of 100+ data analysts.
What You’ll Do
- Lead strategic marketing experimentation initiatives; design test plans, obtain cross-functional alignment, execute robust analysis, and deliver actionable insights
- Drive innovation by developing new experimentation methodologies, statistical techniques, and causal-inference approaches to improve marketing strategy
- Apply marketing experimentation learnings to day-to-day campaign measurement and reporting; forecast impact and provide ongoing recommendations for optimization and efficiency
- Assess and develop new measurement solutions; largely focused on data modeling for in house solutions (i.e. Media Mix Modeling)
- Own marketing measurement best practices for the Marketing Analytics team, creating and updating training materials on an ongoing basis
- Collaborate with sister analytics teams at Spotify to leverage shared platforms, best practices, insights and innovations
Who You Are
- 7+ years of experience in marketing analytics or business intelligence (focused in analytics) with a proven track record of delivering performance results required
- Strong analytical skills, including data querying, statistics, predictive modeling, and experimental design required
- Strong understanding of traditional media (TV, out of home), digital media (search, display, social) and CRM (email, push notifications) required
- Demonstrated success in delivering impactful insights to executives required
- Have deep statistical knowledge, utilizing in A/B testing, analyzing observational data, and modeling
- Strong data visualization skills (e.g. Tableau) required
- Strong SQL skills and advanced language expertise, like R or Python, required
- You are an expert in taking vague questions and crystalizing them into impactful experiments, statistical analysis or business models
- Strong presentation skills (e.g. PowerPoint) required
Spotify believes that everyone should enjoy their job, so they live by a work hard, play hard ethos. Spotify is a positive, fun, high-energy work environment that you’ve always wanted to be part of!
They are proud to foster a workplace free from discrimination. They strongly believe that diversity of experience, perspectives, and background will lead to a better environment for their employees and a better product for their users and their creators. This is something they value deeply and they encourage everyone to come to be a part of changing the way the world listens to music.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1