This role sits within the central research team in their Product Insights group at Personalization responsible for developing their capabilities in measuring the performance and impact of their models and features and developing foundational research knowledge, methods, and tools.
Working with a team of data scientists, user researchers, and data engineers you will make imaginative and creative contributions to their approaches in statistical modeling and attribution, introducing methods and setting the standards for their statistical work, supporting and developing a best-in-class approach.
What You’ll Do
- Build lasting solutions to experimentation and attribution modeling
- Commit to ensuring industry-leading best practices for experimental design and statistical analysis
- Contribute to the development of the Product Insights function and the wider analytics community at Spotify
- Work from their offices in New York
Who You Are
- You will have at least 5 years experience in applied research and statistical modeling with a degree or higher (MS/Ph.D.) in statistics, mathematics, econometrics, or similar field
- Significant expertise in experimentation methodologies
- Significant breadth and depth of statistics/ML knowledge
- High level of ability in R or PythonCompetence with SQL and experience performing analysis on large datasets
- You are capable of taking on loosely defined problems and translating complex thinking into practical application for diverse audiences
- You are a communicative person who values building strong relationships with colleagues and partners and enjoys mentoring and teaching others
- You bring passion and playfulness to your work and those around you
You are welcome at Spotify for who you are, no matter where you come from, what you look like, or what’s playing in your headphones. Their platform is for everyone, and so is their workplace. The more voices they have represented and amplified in their business, the more they will all thrive, contribute and be brilliant. So bring them your personal experience, your perspectives, and your background. It’s in their differences that they will find the power to keep revolutionizing the way the world listens.
Spotify transformed music listening forever when it launched in 2008. Their mission is to unlock the potential of human creativity by giving a million creative artists the opportunity to live off their art and billions of fans the opportunity to enjoy and be inspired by these creators. Everything they do is driven by their love for music and podcasting. Today, they are the world’s most popular audio streaming subscription service with a community of more than 286 million users.
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1