Janssen Pharmaceuticals, Inc., a member of Johnson & Johnson’s Family of Companies, is recruiting for a Senior Data Scientist in Janssen Business Technology located in Titusville, NJ, or Horsham, PA (in a hybrid work environment.)
At the Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, what matters most is helping people live full and healthy lives. We focus on treating, curing and preventing some of the most devastating and complex diseases of our time. And they pursue the most promising science, wherever it might be found.
The Janssen Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson provide medicines for an array of health concerns in several therapeutic areas. Their ultimate goal is to help people live healthy lives. They have produced and marketed many first-in-class prescription medications and are poised to serve the broad needs of the healthcare market – from patients to practitioners, from clinics to hospitals. For more about the Pharmaceutical Companies of Johnson & Johnson, visit: http://www.janssenpharmaceuticalsinc.com/.
They are Janssen. Their mission drives them. their patients inspire them. They collaborate with the world for the health of everyone in it.
The Commercial Data Sciences & Data Management team within Janssen Pharmaceuticals Business Technology organization is looking for an extraordinary scientist who is passionate about crafting, developing, and fielding data science solutions that drive impact for patients and for Janssen. There are many ways to explore and analyze data, and this powers the excitement and passion of data scientists at Janssen as many business units are eager to use the data to build business value.
In this role, you will be someone who stays on the cutting edge of Machine Learning, NLP, artificial intelligence, data science, and advanced analytics research through novel project execution and development of algorithms that influence decisions at various levels in the organization, including but not limited to Machine Learning, Statistical, and NLP models. The role requires both a broad knowledge of NLP techniques, Machine Learning, and AI, and the creativity to invent and customize when necessary. You will lead and deliver projects and develop solutions that in turn deliver insights. You will lead and work with matrixed teams across business and technology, and be part of a dynamic, accomplished organization that will support multiple therapeutic areas and commercial functions.
- M.S. with 5+ years of industry experience in Data Science, Computer Sciences, Statistics, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence, or a related discipline.
- Strong working knowledge of machine learning platforms/environments.
- Strong working knowledge of AI-type algorithms, including machine learning techniques such as regression, decision trees, probability networks, association rules, clustering, neural networks, and/or Bayesian models.
- Familiarity with large datasets, handling of healthcare-relevant datasets, and understanding of data analysis workflows.
- Proficiency with one or more programming languages such as Python, R, SQL.
- Experience delivering on data science projects using predictive technologies, data mining, and/or text mining.
- Strong communication skills and ability to communicate complex methods and results to diverse audiences.
- PhD with years of industry experience in Data Science, Computer Sciences, Statistics, Machine Learning & Artificial Intelligence, or a related discipline
- Strong project-based experience with NLP models
- Strong project experience in working with various language models such as BERT
- Working knowledge of commercially available healthcare data sets.
At Johnson & Johnson, they’re on a mission to change the trajectory of health for humanity. That starts by creating the world’s healthiest workforce. Through cutting-edge programs and policies, we empower the physical, mental, emotional, and financial health of their employees and the ones they love. As such, depending on location and subject to local legislation, candidates offered employment may be required to show proof of COVID-19 vaccination or, in certain countries, secure an approved accommodation prior to the commencement of employment to support the well-being of our employees, their families and the communities in which we live and work. If you are invited to interview for the position, your recruiter will advise on the vaccine requirement status in your geographic location.
Thriving on a diverse company culture and celebrating the uniqueness of their employees, they are committed to inclusion. They are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
Johnson & Johnson is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
United States-New Jersey-Titusville-1125 Trenton Harbourton Road
Johnson & Johnson Services Inc. (6090)
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1