- Experimentation: Lead analysis and execution of experiments in the areas of customer acquisition, streaming quality, application performance, and commerce. Share and promote experimentation best practices.
- Analysis automation: Effectively scale analysis from a single AB test to standardize metric definitions, statistical tests, and results in visualizations.
- Deep analysis: Analyze user behavioral data to identify patterns, uncover opportunities, and create a common understanding of how people are interacting with the service and content.
- Partnership: Partner closely with the experimentation platform team, product managers, data engineers to improve platform capabilities, drive the development of new features and testing strategies.
- 5+ years of hands-on experience designing and executing AB tests.
- 3+ years of experience using SQL
- 3+ years of Python or other statistical programming languages
- Deep understanding of statistical concepts like hypothesis testing, Bayesian decision-making, etc.
- Hands-on experience in advanced data analysis
- Strong communication skills, for both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Experience thinking strategically to interpret market and consumer information, preferably about a subscription service.
- Familiarity with data exploration and data visualization tools like Tableau or Looker
- Advanced degree in an analytical field or equivalent experience.
Job ID #1100174
- Salary Offer 0 ~ $3000
- Experience Level Junior
- Total Years Experience 0-5
- Dropdown field Option 1